Replay Cam Mod (No Onboards)

DiRT Rally Replay Cam Mod (No Onboards) 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well then I have to disagree with you, too.
That "odd" loking camera is one of the most famous views in Rally history.
No, you misunderstand me. I meant 'odd' as in 'occasional'. I'm quite happy with the 'occasional' onboard and I certainly prefer it to seeing a close up of the wheel or the outside-in view from the wing mirror.

Pity this mod affects ability to save setups and progress. Really, I have no idea why changing external cameras is a reason of such such issues appearance. Is it considered as breaking fair play policy or something?

@JCabri How much control do you have over the start camera? It would be cool to see a rear-low camera on gravel stages. Gravel or dust would spit all over camera, I've seen some GoPro shots like this. Just an idea if possible, may brake up the same view for every start.

Like I have been saying, love what you are doing, and I know there is a lot of work put into this, never criticizing just throwing out ideas, if that's ok?

Is there any chance to make those cameras work with setups, carrier, online? I mean, for example, by communicating with CM devs asking them for some updates to allow this kind of game mods?

Ah ok, I was playing with a camera mod once, where I made the rear view camera bumper level and close, it was close to what I wanted, but I lost patience after working it out after several hours. This is one of the reasons I appreciate what your doing.

Man, I bet this isn't easy work! It's bothersome how they didn't give us a basic option to set up spectator cameras or some way of flying around the map in replay mode like in other games via commands. Or the lack of spectator cameras in general. I mean, vanilla RBR had better cameras! Your mod makes a big difference, keep working at it. Your probably the only person who's been able to figure it out! :D

Thank you so much for this mod! :cool: I hope Pikes Peak will be added one fine day.

Is there any chance to prevent the camera from switching to cockpit view in case of a crash? It would be cooler to watch the entire crash from the outside. Also, switching back to outside view after a crash for some reason requires a lot more button presses than without the mod.

Thank you so much for this mod! :cool: I hope Pikes Peak will be added one fine day.

Is there any chance to prevent the camera from switching to cockpit view in case of a crash? It would be cooler to watch the entire crash from the outside. Also, switching back to outside view after a crash for some reason requires a lot more button presses than without the mod.

Thank you Laserjones!
I hope to add more stages some day, but i'm waiting for a more advanced tool to get the coordinates of every cam.
No solution found to switch camera in case os crash or drive out de track. :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing