F1 2011 Rep needed in Career mode for bigger teams?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Alright guys. I am playing on Legendary in a Williams on career mode and after hitting Monza my rep is only 7 as I have only scored 20 points during the season and havent met all my objectives. I am planning on staying with Williams for one more year but hopefully then will get a better drive. Just wondering if anybody knows what rep is needed to get a drive at Mercedes or Lotus-Renault or even the top 3 teams. Thanks in advance

i don't know, but what i did was choose heidfeld as my rival and i got his seat in lotus renault after i beat him, but my rep was pretty good too as i managed to meet all the objectives finishing in the top 10 in almost every race of the season. I guess if you're driving well with a bad car the middle teams will offer you a contract

I thought about moving it down to professional difficulty but anytime I do I generally qualify on or very near pole which is not realistic for a Williams. As I have it I am out qualifying Rubens regularly and am picking up some points here and there. Schumacher is my rival and he is 32 points ahead of me. Maybe I could dumb down the difficulty for the rest of this season and then once I get his drive move back to Legendary for good next season. Mainly I ask as since career mode is only 5 seasons I want to get in a decent car as quick as possible.

you can't keep the legend AI, just get the setups for every track, you can improve 1.5 second in a lap with the right setup, then you can catch up with michael. Also try some different strategies, like doing Q3 on primes and stopping only for options in the race (if you're racing 50% or 100%)

Cheers for the advice Lucas. I will keep an eye on the setup section here too for better setups. I have already got one or two really good ones that have helped. Hoping some of the members post some more soon. I am really enjoying playing on the legendary difficulty as it is so challenging for me. thanks again

After 15 races I'm about reputation 20 with Williams. I have offers from Sauber, Williams (re-sign), Torro Rosso, Force India and HRT. Unfortunately none from Mercedes, Renault, or the top 3. Guess I will resign with Williams for season2.

Cheers for the advice Lucas. I will keep an eye on the setup section here too for better setups. I have already got one or two really good ones that have helped. Hoping some of the members post some more soon. I am really enjoying playing on the legendary difficulty as it is so challenging for me. thanks again

alright man :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back