Renault RS-16 Skin (F1 AL E23)

Skins Renault RS-16 Skin (F1 AL E23) 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wait, what White lines i cant spot them
2016-renault-rs16-formula-1-racer-reveal-002-copy-630x354.jpg
Edit: dumbness, dumbness everywhere

Last edited:
It is... Look at the point of the nose, you'll see there that the line actually splits in 2, a thick and a small one, impossible to be lighting
Look at pictures taken during the actual presentation rather than renders with excessive lighting effects and you'll see that there are no white lines mate ;)

That's it, i'm done, i'll make my own skin with how it's supposed to be, and i'll not look at those crap pictures of that crap car during some presentation. Light reflection doesn't work like this, but seemingly i'm the only one to understand
Mate there are no white lines on it! Make it like that if you want but TrollingDerpGuy got it spot on, thats how it looks! Look again, just black.
maxresdefault.jpg

Mate there are no white lines on it! Make it like that if you want but TrollingDerpGuy got it spot on, thats how it looks! Look again, just black.
maxresdefault.jpg
Quoting kimi: yeah yeah you don't have to remind me all the time.
But for real: i'm wrong indeed, after zooming in on photoshop the line that i thought was splitting up was actually a part of the front wing, so it is indeed all black, i just was completely fooled by the sharpness of the white

Quoting kimi: yeah yeah you don't have to remind me all the time.
But for real: i'm wrong indeed, after zooming in on photoshop the line that i thought was splitting up was actually a part of the front wing, so it is indeed all black, i just was completely fooled by the sharpness of the white
Well i think you need to update your review a bit then :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back