Renault R24

Cars Renault R24 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
i will try to reduce the luminosity of the leds or make them smaller.but you think that the leds are lights and they have some luminosity. anyway, for example, i have not so much luminosity as you can see in the photo, maybe is the VR, anyway i will try to fix it.

20180214125812_1.jpg

Yes, in VR the image is more or less pixelated, what we see on a screen is different from what we see in the VR headset.
Cars with this type of leds, for the engine speed, there are some, but they have leds that appear as big because either the halo of light does not exist. Or if it exists, then it is almost invisible. And yet we see very well that the engine speed increases.

Last edited:
Thank you, It's much better like that, without the halt around the leds.

If you allow it, you'd have to decrease the LEDs.
They seem to be 5 or 6 mm Ø while I see them do 3 mm Ø.
It should also be a little lower a few mm for what seem to be more withdrawn

d10.jpg

Your leds have a flat end, while a real led to a rounded tip. As a result, it seems to have Ø seems even smaller.

https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/82/12/25/f10.jpg

It would also be necessary that the square which indicates that it is necessary to up the report of speed is more in the colors blue (This is only my opinion)

And could you change the color of the main display with a green like this (Reference color PhotShop a4d60f)
e10.jpg

I know I must seem exsigant, but as I told you before, you did a flying with the right scale. When you have it in VR, you really feel like you're driving the car. While that of the R25 of VCR one has the impression to hold a steering wheel which is 20 cm of Ø.
So as much as the leds are also at the right scale

Just to do a little idea of the job, how many hours does it take to get there?

i can use spheres in the head of the led so it would be rounded and i can to down them a little, so they won't standing out

the colour of the of the final led (square) i think to remember is green (i saw it in one video but i have to search in which)

It takes time, i calculate about 1 hour more or less for to modify the leds.

You must have mistaken the file, because the leds do not change your size or shape.

I think I understood where the problem comes from with these LEDs.
In fact you put normal size LEDs directly. So what if we zoom the leds on the actual steering wheel, or see that there are 2 rounds. There is one that corresponds to the led support that I circled in red. And there is a small dot in the center that I circled in green, which corresponds to the led.

leds10.jpg

I do not know if you will make a modification, nor how you will do it to add the supports of leds.
I tried to add an almost opaque plate that I drilled with holes whose Ø is smaller than the Ø of leds, just to see what it could give

cache10.jpg

cache_11.jpg

LEDs with LEDs supports, it is not in a hurry, it is not annoying.
By cons, please change this green horible that creates my eyes :(

It is so flash that I see it even if I turn my head.
Can you put back the green that you put at the beginning for the square to go up the speed.
And also change the green of the main dial.
verte11.jpg

My eyes tell you in advance a big thank you :cool:

I know I bother you with my requests but it's because I think it's a mod that's really worth it.
I would not want you to think that I think there are flaws. No, there are no defects, just small finishes.
You did a great job, and I take my hat off of respect

i made some changes, the leds are smaller and the display screen and rpm green are the same color, now they are green darker
this is how is in blender the leds with black circle in the base of the leds :

leds_1.png
leds_2.png

in ksEditor of the game :

leds_3.png

the configuration file of the leds doesn't allow change the size of the light, i mean, how is the size of the led object in blender is the size of the light of the led in the game, the only way for to change the size of the light of the led is making smaller the led object in blender, so i can`t make more in that aspect.

download this file, desscompress it and replace the 2 files in the "renault_24" folder :

https://filenurse.com/download/d9c292a1bc7fcfb99b2ecf665cd3ce82.html

try this and tell how is now :)

Merci beaucoup pour le retard dans ma réponse, mais je viens de rentrer chez moi. La taille de la led est plutôt bonne. On remarque les petites épaules, le petit col qui manquait. C'est mieux fini comme ça.

D'un autre côté, pouvons-nous espérer que vous changiez le vert de l'affichage principal un jour, ainsi que le carré vert pour passer à la vitesse supérieure. J'ai 2 questions à vous poser.

Is it very difficult to change the color of these green colors less aggressive, more natural for the eyes. If you do not have time to do so, please tell me what is the procedure for changing this color. We find where and with what software you have to change the color green. Thanking for the work provided, as well as I hope for your help to change this green color.

to change the colour of the display and the square is easy, don't worry, put me the colour green (image) that is good for your eyes and i will change it :)

Last edited:
Cyneo updated Renault R24 (beta 0.8) with a new update entry:

Renault R24 - beta 0.9

- Included grids in the pontoons
- leds of the steering wheel changed
- black floor inside the body
- some physics changed :
in the aerodynamic the front and rear CD is changed.
the resistance of the tyres is changed, now is higher,.
now the tyres have less grip but the car is faster.
in the suspensions the front basey is changed, now the car take the corners better with more stability.

try it and tell me how goes now :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

So...I just tried the 0.9, and I have to say I expect something better: The car oversteers too much, like it doesn't have any aerodynamic and no grip from the tires on the rear (also with a setup to fix it, it does it). Then there are some graphics bugs: this on the rear (look the photo : file:///C:/Users/francesco/Videos/Assetto%20Corsa/Assetto%20Corsa%20Screenshot%202018.02.20%20-%2018.41.30.41%20(2).png ) and then the tires form, they are "pressed" on the centre. Anyway I apprecciate your work, keep working on it and it will be perfect;)

So...I just tried the 0.9, and I have to say I expect something better: The car oversteers too much, like it doesn't have any aerodynamic and no grip from the tires on the rear (also with a setup to fix it, it does it). Then there are some graphics bugs: this on the rear (look the photo : file:///C:/Users/francesco/Videos/Assetto%20Corsa/Assetto%20Corsa%20Screenshot%202018.02.20%20-%2018.41.30.41%20(2).png ) and then the tires form, they are "pressed" on the centre. Anyway I apprecciate your work, keep working on it and it will be perfect;)

I appreciate your analysis, the oversteer can be the rear suspension because the car has grip in tyres and aerodinamic in the physics (check out the parameters with the debug apps of kunos of the aerodynamic and tyres grip), so i guess that is the rear suspension, i will revise it for to correct the oversteer.

i can't see the image on the rear bug, so i can't see it. please, put it right.

The tires form in the centre is not curve as a real tire, i saw this a lot time ago but i leaved it for later, now i will change it and i will put the tyre form with the curve in the center as real tyre and iwill try to make more detail in the tyres for to be more realistic

i have remade the tyres, now they are a little curved in the center as a real tyre and the reflection is correct :

tyres_3.png

tyres_5.png

the old tyre is on the left and the new tyre is on the right :

tyres_1.png

tyres_2.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years