Renault R24

Cars Renault R24 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ya lo he podido probar un poco y la verdad es que el manejo es muy bueno. Me ha parecido que corre una barbaridad, eso sí. Otra cosa en la que me he fijado es que el coche es muy alto, lo recordaba un poco más plano y ancho. Por otro lado, como ya te han dicho falta pulir texturas del coche junto al volante y ruedas, pero la verdad es que tiene muy buena pinta.

En cuanto vayas puliendo estos detalles te va a quedar un mod casi obligatorio para todo jugador de AC. Saludos.

Si, ya me han dado algunos consejos como por ejemplo ponerle oclusion ambiental, pero claro, no tenia ni idea de que era eso, ando aprendiendo mientras lo voy haciendo.

Empecé desde 0 sin saber nada, ni manejar un programa de 3D, ni crear sonidos para el coche ni nada de la física del coche, he ido haciéndolo poco a poco y rompiéndome la cabeza, pero bueno, paso a paso, voy haciéndolo.

La velocidad de coche es esa, date cuenta que en 2004 se hicieron la mayoría de records de las pistas, por ejemplo, en Monza, Juan Pablo Montoya, hizo el record de velocidad maxima de la Formula 1 con 373 KPH en la recta de tribuna, otro ejemplo, la velocidad media de Alonso en la clasificación de Monza del 2004 fue de unos 340 KPH y la velocidad maxima andaba por 370 KPH (unos mas otros menos), con lo cual esos coches corrían lo que no está escrito.

las medidas del coche son las que tiene el coche oficial :
Largo 4.6 m - Ancho 1.8 m - Alto 0.95 m

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/spec/1886/Renault-R24.html

pero claro, tengo 2 blueprints del Renault R24 y son diferentes, es que por lo que he podido averiguar, variaron ese coche a lo largo del año y claro, en los 2 blueprints que tengo uno es mas alto que el otro, el mas bajo creo que fue al principio de temporada, y luego cambiaron al mas alto, aun así tengo las medidas puestas que dan en esa pagina en el modelo 3D y encaja perfectamente con el blueprint..

Muchas gracias por el trabajo! Espero que sigas trabajando en el proyecto, porque esto sin duda es algo que alguien hace con pasión. Tengo una serie de Fernando en assetto y este coche me viene de maravilla! Muchísimas gracias de nuevo.

Me alegra mucho de que te venga bien, por cierto, la version beta 0.1 vienen mal las marchas, tiene 7 cuando tenía que tener 6, lo he corregido en la version beta 0.2 asi que descárgate la nueva (es un fallo garrafal que tuve porque no me di cuenta, andaba pensando que tenia 7 marchas desde el principio, porque otros coches de ese año y época tenían 7 y claro ni lo pensé...).

Whats the 'rear movable' wing for? It adds a load of drag/df when braking, not sure of its purpose.

Some of them not work, i mean, they came with the original file of the car for to mod (formula_k), but have not effect in the car, they are configurated to 0.

I have to remove some of them, but when i did the first time, i had problems with the aerodinamics because the game doesn't show the wings (they were not work properly), and therefore, they remained in the aero file, but i will set them properly later.

EDIT :
they are activated, now i see it in aero.ini, i thought that they were cofigurated at 0, but not, they are activated, so i have to set them properly, and remove one or two of them.

Last edited:
I have an xbox one controller too and i can change gears without any problems.

Something is not right with your controller.

I am lazy. I prefer automatic, rather than physically changing gears. Previous version allowed auto. As do most vehicles I drive on AC. Its not a major problem. I only mean to highlight a "problem" with new vers.

I am lazy. I prefer automatic, rather than physically changing gears. Previous version allowed auto. As do most vehicles I drive on AC. Its not a major problem. I only mean to highlight a "problem" with new vers.

The automatic gears change now works (i didn't realize) only do this :

download this file "data.acd" from here :

https://mega.nz/#!ollmDQ4I!FGHJY8XApLE4Aj_Ny3zIF5UhqmWvFZpsHMba5qmNz3Q

copy "data.acd" in car's folder ("renault_r24") and replace it by the old "data.acd" and the automatic gears will work.

Also, for the people who play race against my car, download and replace this file ("data.acd") because it is corrected the AI of the cars.

EDIT :

Fixed in the beta 0.3 version

Last edited:
one channel of the engine sound is a little bit lower (i realized yesterday), so if you want the sound of engine perfect (corrected the channel), download this file and copy in the car's folder

download this file ("renault_r24.bank") from here :

https://mega.nz/#!JgNxQLCa!v1JM4Ih5vYy2CJoHrojR785z8tEkiiXGL48C1vp4Wn0

copy this file "renault_r24.bank" in the "sfx" folder that is in the car's folder "renault_r24" and replace it by the old "renault_r24.bank" and the sound will be perfect now.

EDIT :

Last edited:
Cyneo updated Renault R24 (beta 0.2) with a new update entry:

Renault R24 beta 0.3

The sound of the one channel of engine is fixed (it was lower than rest).

The AI is fixed (now the car can be controlated by the game for to race against it (not worked in beta 0.2 version).

The automatic gear change is fixed (now works (not worked in beta 0.2 version).

The aerodinamics has new configuration (test this for to know how the car runs now)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very good mod man , hope ull improve the car to the level of its peak perfection and ill be looking out for some more content from you .... keep the good work up brother and btw i request you to develop 2006 f1 cars iff possible

Thank you very much :)
im on it.

I was thinking in to make the Renault R26 (which is the 2006 car) with V8 engine, but i think that first i go to improve the Renault R24 and later i will see if i can to start to make the R26.

The automatic gears change now works (i didn't realize) only do this :

download this file "data.acd" from here :

https://mega.nz/#!ollmDQ4I!FGHJY8XApLE4Aj_Ny3zIF5UhqmWvFZpsHMba5qmNz3Q

copy "data.acd" in car's folder ("renault_r24") and replace it by the old "data.acd" and the automatic gears will work.

Also, for the people who play race against my car, download and replace this file ("data.acd") because it is corrected the AI of the cars.

EDIT :

Many thanks. Vers 3.0 works perfectly for me. I look forward to seeing your final version.

Last edited:
I have version 1.7 for assetto corsa,i have download that car but i dont have sound of the engine , can you help me please?is the problem that my version of assetto is old.

Thank you very much :)
im on it.

I was thinking in to make the Renault R26 (which is the 2006 car) with V8 engine, but i think that first i go to improve the Renault R24 and later i will see if i can to start to make the R26.
2006-nice , designing a 2017 car might be challenging .

Hello, are you solo or a team ? and if a team what is your name of team ?

Will we see real helmet model ?

Best regards.

Hello,

I am alone (solo) doing the car.

First i have to improve some things of car and later i will see if i can to modify the helmet model.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back