Renault R24

Cars Renault R24 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Here some observations on the latest update:

Tyres are cooking! Ambient temp of 21, my tyre surface temps (mediums) were 160+ degrees (core 130+) after just one flying lap! Plus hot pressures way exceed the 'ideal' range when pushing, and minimum cold pressures aren't low enough.

Aero seems better, but very variable.

Rear alignment defaults to toe out still - quite strange I'd have thought.

Many setup options are limited because they are already at either max or minimum with the default setup.

Default setup very, very bouncy and stiff round Barcelona - it jumps around like nothing else at T9 and the last two (old Barca) fast corners.

Here some observations on the latest update:

Tyres are cooking! Ambient temp of 21, my tyre surface temps (mediums) were 160+ degrees (core 130+) after just one flying lap! Plus hot pressures way exceed the 'ideal' range when pushing, and minimum cold pressures aren't low enough.

Aero seems better, but very variable.

Rear alignment defaults to toe out still - quite strange I'd have thought.

Many setup options are limited because they are already at either max or minimum with the default setup.

Default setup very, very bouncy and stiff round Barcelona - it jumps around like nothing else at T9 and the last two (old Barca) fast corners.

I put higher the temperature of tyres, but it was a very bad idea, i will put like before, lower.

I will see the rest of the things and i will modify what it be necessary.

Thanks for your advices :)

Cyneo updated Renault R24 (beta 0.5) with a new update entry:

Renault R24 Beta 0.6

FFB stronger (now when you turn the steering wheel it has more resistance)

Suspensions improved (the suspension had one error: when you turn the steering wheel in a cornering with high speed, the car was sliding, now the car can to take the cornerings with high speed without sliding)

* (if at last the physics of the car is all fine now, i will start to improve the textures of the car for the next beta versions)(my priority is finish first the physics of the car and later improve the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cyneo updated Renault R24 (beta 0.6) with a new update entry:

Renault R24 - Beta 0.7

I have been a lot time without works in this car, but now i have time again and i 'm improving the car :)

Renault R24 - Beta 0.7 :
- New sound of the car.
- New physics in suspensions and tyres.
- New gears relation.
- other things more...

The next beta update i hope will be with new textures, for example the steering wheel texture and other things more.
Try the car and make me knows if there are some wrong o whatever.

Greetings :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is the new steering wheel texture.
It will be in the next update (beta 0.8).
20180210170658_1.jpg

Last edited:
Im in love with that car! So happy to see that the work on it continues :D
But something is confusing, if you look at the screenshot, it looks like something is missing at the rear, but maybe thats just because the floor is blue (Which should be black, if i remember correctly) . :)
https://imgur.com/a/sPONW (sorry, had to post it as a link, something doesn`t want to work properly if i insert a link into the picture option)

Im in love with that car! So happy to see that the work on it continues :D
But something is confusing, if you look at the screenshot, it looks like something is missing at the rear, but maybe thats just because the floor is blue (Which should be black, if i remember correctly) . :)
https://imgur.com/a/sPONW (sorry, had to post it as a link, something doesn`t want to work properly if i insert a link into the picture option)

I appreciate it, i'm happy that you like the car :)

i'm working on it and improving the car, at first all was very complicated for me because i never did a car so i had that break my head for to start to make the car hehehehe, now i have some experience (because i learned commiting a lot errors with the car at first).

*(I can't see well your image (it's pretty little) but i imagine what you want to say me.)
*Edit : yes, now i see what you wnat to say me.
Yes, the internal floor of the car sholud be black, now is blue, but i paint the texture later.

now i'm making some details more in the car, as grilles for air in the pontoons, and some more details in the car.

Last edited:
Bonjour,

Si vous me permettez j'ai quelques petits négatifs, à soumettre, mais rien de mal.

C'est la couleur de l'affichage dont le vert est beaucoup trop lumineux. Avec un casque VR, c'est trop lumineux. J'ai fait quelques tests avec PhotoShop pour changer le vert en mettant un vert approchant de la couleur d'origine.

Ensuite, il y a les leds de la vitesse du moteur. Ils sont trop grands, car pour le voyageur avec un casque VR, ils sont trop lumineux, car ils sont trop gros.
Vous mettez 7 alors qu'il y a 8 d'origine. Si vous mettez 8 sur la même surface, les leds automatiques seront plus petites et ce sera plus réaliste.

Volant d'origine du mod
origin10.jpg

Volant réel
sh-lot10.jpg

Volant mod que j'ai modifié.
Affichage modifié vert
LEDs moteur vitesse 8 leds contre 7 d'origine sur le mod
volant10.jpg

Référence du vert que j'ai utilisé avec PhotoShop
vert10.jpg

En espérant que ce n'est pas trop compliqué de faire les changements

J'ai mentionné des points négatifs, mais il y a un gros point positif, c'est que la taille de votre volant est la bonne échelle 1: 1 comme en réalité, alors que celle de la R25 VRC est trop petite, elle n'est pas à la bonne échelle.

Last edited:
I appreciate it, i will think about that changes, but that steering wheel is from renault R25 of the year 2005 and this is the steering wheel of R24 :

renault_r24_volante.jpg
renault_r24_volante_2.jpg

I did a modification in the screen, my screen is wider (i did for to see well the number of the gears and speed and rpm's of the car), but maybe i have to adapt me to original steering wheel.

by the way, now the steering wheel has 7 led in the down file not 8, that image is not right.

20180214125451_1.jpg

20180214125812_1.jpg

thanks for you appreciation :)

Last edited:
J'ai compris d'où venait le problème des LED. Ce n'était pas une question de taille, mais un halo de lumière autour des LED lorsqu'elles sont allumées.

J'ai fait un petit montage avec PhotoShop.
J'ai enlevé le halot autour des LED, et j'ai également réduit la taille de l'affichage, en changeant la couleur du vert comme je l'ai fait dans mon message précédent.

a10.jpg

Pas de halot, autour des leds rouges et du carré vert

c11.jpg

Il est clair que s'il ya un halo de lumière autour de LED, elles sont beaucoup plus grandes, et ce n'est pas génial quand on joue avec un casque VR

b10.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back