Renault R24

Cars Renault R24 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cyneo submitted a new resource:

Renault R24 (beta 0.1) - Renault R24 - Formula 1 - season 2004 - piloted by Fernando Alonso

View attachment 178115

Renault R24 - Formula 1 season 2004 - piloted by Fernando Alonso (beta 0.1).
Engine V10 Normally Aspirated with 900 BHP.
Max speed around 380 KPH.

This is the first Car Mod that i make in my life. it's still not all complete, i mean, i have to make more details and little things on the car but basically the car is ready for to be driven, so i release the beta of the car, while i follow making things on the car.

I hope this likes you, enjoy it. :)...

Read more about this resource...

Considering it is a beta 0.1, incredible job! Please keep it up. Oh and a small advice, first think i'd do would be adding occlusion to the body. Makes a huge difference. Congrats and thanks, you managed to make me drive 20 laps when i was thinking of doing only 4-5 during this insanely hectic work month. Great handling. Maybe a tad bit sensitive engine though.

Can you please do something about the volumes and balance it to other F1 cars in AC? This car is much, much louder than anything else in the sim. RIP headphone users.

I use headphone always when i play with it and the sound is normal for me, i will revise the sound in the mod and i will set lower for the next version of the beta if the volume is too high. :)

Awesome job for a first release, a lot of enjoyment to be had even in these early stages. I won't leave a review just yet as I don't feel it would be representative of the final product, but I'll list some things which stand out to me as needing some work.

SFX - Yeah, I turned the engine down to 1 (usually at 8 for all other cars), Idle is especially loud.
Default Cockpit view is very far back and quite high, should default to the actual drivers view.
Default Aero setup has very little downforce for a car of this era (please correct me if I'm wrong), plus the default balance it too far forward. I found raising the rear wing to 16-17 and front wing to about 12 gives a great starting balance, plus a large jump in downforce (though I think still too low).
Also, the front wing seems to gain a lot of DF under braking, which again brings some aero instability.

With that stuff sorted, it drives really well (just been pounding round Barca). Seems to be either very powerful or very low drag, though I'd have to check old speedtrap data (couldn't find very quickly).

Also when I was pushing the car seemed to 'skip' and hop, almost as if it were too stiff or something.

Anyway, amazing start, model looks quite good - looking forward to see where it goes from here :)

*edit - Also notices the rear alignment was set to about -0.4, pretty bold for a default setup I think - tried it at +0.1ish and I felt much more confident.

Last edited:
Considering it is a beta 0.1, incredible job! Please keep it up. Oh and a small advice, first think i'd do would be adding occlusion to the body. Makes a huge difference. Congrats and thanks, you managed to make me drive 20 laps when i was thinking of doing only 4-5 during this insanely hectic work month. Great handling. Maybe a tad bit sensitive engine though.

Thank you very much a lot :)

I will improve the car with your advices, because it's the first time that i make a car and i'm new making this things, so i 'm learning by doing, for example, i don't know what is ambiental occlusion but i will learn how making this for the car.

Thank you very much for your advices :)

Awesome job for a first release, a lot of enjoyment to be had even in these early stages. I won't leave a review just yet as I don't feel it would be representative of the final product, but I'll list some things which stand out to me as needing some work.

SFX - Yeah, I turned the engine down to 1 (usually at 8 for all other cars), Idle is especially loud.
Default Cockpit view is very far back and quite high, should default to the actual drivers view.
Default Aero setup has very little downforce for a car of this era (please correct me if I'm wrong), plus the default balance it too far forward. I found raising the rear wing to 16-17 and front wing to about 12 gives a great starting balance, plus a large jump in downforce (though I think still too low).
Also, the front wing seems to gain a lot of DF under braking, which again brings some aero instability.

With that stuff sorted, it drives really well (just been pounding round Barca). Seems to be either very powerful or very low drag, though I'd have to check old speedtrap data (couldn't find very quickly).

Also when I was pushing the car seemed to 'skip' and hop, almost as if it were too stiff or something.

Anyway, amazing start, model looks quite good - looking forward to see where it goes from here :)

*edit - Also notices the rear alignment was set to about -0.4, pretty bold for a default setup I think - tried it at +0.1ish and I felt much more confident.

Thank you very much for your advices, i will take note of them, i have to much work for to make in the car, but i will go step by step :)

Hello!
Steering wheel indication needs to be refined. Now it's not right.

Foto
SH-LOTUSF1-18.jpg

feel-it-jazdy-formula-1-na-torze-paul-ricard.jpg

Hello!
Steering wheel indication needs to be refined. Now it's not right.

Foto
SH-LOTUSF1-18.jpg

feel-it-jazdy-formula-1-na-torze-paul-ricard.jpg
Thank you very much a lot for the images. :)

I was looking for steering wheel images but i got bad images and I could not to read the words of the buttons.

Where did you find them ?

Muchas gracias por el trabajo! Espero que sigas trabajando en el proyecto, porque esto sin duda es algo que alguien hace con pasión. Tengo una serie de Fernando en assetto y este coche me viene de maravilla! Muchísimas gracias de nuevo.

Muchas gracias por el trabajo! Espero que sigas trabajando en el proyecto, porque esto sin duda es algo que alguien hace con pasión. Tengo una serie de Fernando en assetto y este coche me viene de maravilla! Muchísimas gracias de nuevo.
Ya lo he podido probar un poco y la verdad es que el manejo es muy bueno. Me ha parecido que corre una barbaridad, eso sí. Otra cosa en la que me he fijado es que el coche es muy alto, lo recordaba un poco más plano y ancho. Por otro lado, como ya te han dicho falta pulir texturas del coche junto al volante y ruedas, pero la verdad es que tiene muy buena pinta.

En cuanto vayas puliendo estos detalles te va a quedar un mod casi obligatorio para todo jugador de AC. Saludos.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%