Cars Renault Megane World Trophy MOD [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small problem with max gfx settings, the carbody would be loaded double. This can produce flickering on the car and higher fps usage. Stupid copy &paste mistake...would be fixed in next update. Using "High" instead of "Full" for player and opponent details should be possible without problems.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i need some "helping hands" for testing the next upcoming update. Who wants to help with some test laps, please send me a pm with an email adress where i can send you the download link or if possible (for faster communication) a skype nick.

- New engine with 542 BHP, Engine and weight specs taken from the Renault Sport Megane RS01, gear box modified
- some hdv parameter corrected
- fixed an issue with a double carbody entry in the gen file
- fixed an issue with the AWD train (loading error for a gen entry)
- typo fixed in the upgrade.ini (FFB Strength)
- brake glow range modified
- brake duct range expanded
- TC order changed: Setting = TC1 (Allows very plenty of slip before TC engages), Setting = TC2 (Allows a plenty amount of slip before TC engages), Setting = TC3 (Allows a moderate amount of slip before TC engages), Setting = TC4 (Allows only a little slip before TC engages), Setting = TC5 (Allows only a very little slip before TC engages), default is TC3
- BrakeTorqueAI added (HDV) As it seems that the AI`s could brake much better (later) than human player, i kept the value for the AI`s a little bit below the human player brake torque.
- slightly improvement of the gear box (more gradations)

Juergen updated Renault Megane World Trophy MOD with a new update entry:

Renault Megane World Trophy MOD v2.1.0.30

This update includes some minor fixes and a new engine. For all changes please read the changelog below.

Changelog v2.1.0.30:

- new engine with 542 BHP & 630 NM (+ Twin-Turbo), engine and weight specs taken from Renault Sport Megane RS01, gear box modified
- some hdv parameter corrected
- fixed an issue with a double (max) carbody entry in the gen file
- fixed an issue with the AWD train (loading error for a gen entry)
- typo fixed in the upgrade.ini (FFB Strength)
- higher brake torque

Read the rest of this update entry...

Since rFactor 2 is "Steam only", i keep my Mod`s on Steam up to date. Please use the Steam Workshop to subscribe to Mods, thanks.
To be honest, that means that there is no real point in hosting the download here anymore @Juergen :)

This upload will always be out of date, and the latest release always on Steam. As each mod in the Steam workshop has it's own comments/support page, support can be provide there too.

I think this one should be deleted now, not because of anything bad, just because it's not relevant anymore.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline