Cars Renault Megane World Trophy MOD [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily one of my favourite mods!
Noticed one thing that I am faster on the hard tyres than the soft tyres. Also find it easier to drive with the harder tyres - less oversteer.
Older versions the softs around Portugal were about 2 seconds per lap faster if I remember correctly.
Is this correct?
I did again some test laps and i must admit, you`re right. I dont know exactly what happened, maybe i did the final rfcmp with the wrong tire files. I`ll change this with the next version...

Juergen updated Renault Megane World Trophy MOD with a new update entry:

Renault Megane World Trophy MOD v1.3

Some slightly improvements and bug fixes...

Changelog:

v1.3

- AI`s slightly improved
- soft & hard tire improved
- adjustable grille tape added
- grille tape adjustment in pits added
- tire mounting time reduced
- drs lift slightly reduced
- diff is now adjustable
- rpm is now adjustable (6700-7000)
- brake torque slightly increased
- fixed wrong position of oil & water lcd digits (oil and water where interchanged, inherited from ISI_Renault_Megane_Trophy_2009-v144/145, but never...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Renault Megane World Trophy MOD v1.4

v1.4
- drs lift (again) slightly reduced
- 3 new skins added and some skins reworked, total available skins are now 37.

y6p8fc78r7mlo486g.jpg

Renault Megane World Trophy MOD v1.401

Apologies for another update...but i missed one value into the hdv file. There was a new section introduced for the hdv file, called "Plugin". Because of lack of informations i was not aware, to set the parameter for the AerodynamicSensor to 1. The result is shown in the pic below:

m3aey6ch3vyk5to6g.jpg

As the value in version 1.4 was 0, the wheel grip level indicator from e.g. TrackMap keeps complete red, because he don`t...

Renault Megane World Trophy MOD v1.4.01

Apologies for another update...but i missed one value into the hdv file. There was a new section introduced for the hdv file, called "Plugin". Because of lack of informations i was not aware, to set the parameter for the AerodynamicSensor to 1. The result is shown in the pic below:

m3aey6ch3vyk5to6g.jpg

As the value in version 1.4 was 0, the wheel grip level indicator from e.g. TrackMap keeps complete red, because he don`t...

Renault Megane World Trophy MOD v1.6.0.1

Apologies...i packaged a wrong spinner.gen into the v1.6 update. This is the corrected version v1.6.0.1

This update includes the newly "fuel mixture adjustment" for race strategy, wich was introduced with the latest rF2 update v1098. Default setting is 1 (0,1,2)

Note: buttons must be assigned ingame, to use this function (increase/decrease mixture) on track.

Renault Megane World Trophy MOD v1.8.0.18

This update includes 2 new custom skins, tire and AI draft/slipstream behavior improvements and changes to the fuel mixture settings (wider range). Also it comes with a FFB upgrade function, see the car upgrade section.

Changelog:
v1.8.0.18
- Fuel mixture setting values improved
- FFB setting as car upgrade option added
- Car # 97 (Red Bull) and # 98 added
- Some changes for better AI draft behavior
- Slightly tire improvements to get them closer to the latest rF2 standard...

Meanwhile i`m really not sure, wich tire version is better, 1.6.0.1 or 1.8.0.18. Feedback & opinion is really desirable...

//Edit:

by the way, there is a small mistake. The AI driver Wim Beelen is shown ingame, in the standing list, with an extra tab between first- and lastname. It`s a hidden TAB between them. I have a excel list with all used driver names, first- and lastname in two cells. Copying both together would put this TAB into it. Normally i copy this separatly...Would be fixed in next update. I hope, it`s not an immersion braker... ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back