rF2 Renault Megane Trophy @ Searspoint - Saturday April 7th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Marco Bijl

Axe Travels
rdclubmegane.png

Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MEG
Car: Renault Megane Trophy
Track: Searspoint (download here. Install ALL updates!)
Download: No extra Mod needed
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race (19 Laps)

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Subscribe to this thread: click here

Notes:
  1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Paul Walker
  2. Stefan Woudenberg
  3. Claes Axelsson
  4. Andy White
  5. Peter Nickells
  6. Mikey Large-Taylor
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I figured you quit Peter out of frustration :)
Maybe it was a bug.

I spun out braking at the blind corner in second lap and got stuck in the sand so I spectated a fantastic race. The FFB is excellent (caught a spin braking into downhill right) and the track looked terrific. Thanks for the event.

Found out that the rFactor fuel estimation is way off apparently (estimated 15 laps and Claes could do 20).

No, I went to the grid for the start and sat there on my own for several mins. I thought it was something that I said:oops:

@ Andy Sorry but I saw 2 cars with my skin. I thought one must be you. I noticed Paul was one. The skin is not that good so either I have a weird bug or they were funning me :p

Don't think anyone "kicked" you out Peter, maybe you just lost connection, it can be a bit flakey at times. Sorry you missed the race(or most of it).

Had a reasonable quali time , but was still 1.5-2 seconds off the pace of the leaders. Managed to secure 3rd on the grid.

The race was quite uneventfull for me. Got a good start off the line and was up with the leaders into t1, by t4 and 5 they were beginning to pull away from me. Stefan wasn't far behind me, but I think he had a bit of trouble in t1 on the second lap. Didn't really see anyone for the rest of the race and came home in the same position I qualified, 3rd.

Wish I'd have done some longer runs in testing to see how much these fuel tanks actually hold. Worth remembering for next time.

Thanks to all who took part for a great race ;)

Edit:
About the skin. All I did was chose a default car, so the skin thing must be happening at your end.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%