rF2 Renault Megane @ Silverstone - Tuesday July 2nd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
is there something wrong with the server?
I think... I got horrible lag which I haven't experienced before on RD servers. It was hard to believe my eyes when my qualifying lap was 2.11 after I had lapped constantly 2.04's in practice and didn't make any major mistakes in quali :D

Race was filled with random failing, one of which cost me my left rear tyre and 301 secs of repair.

Great race. I was P2 in qualy which was more as expected after just 30min of practice and setup building.
Unlike last week I did a brilliant start and was P1 before T1 and my tactic was to push and pit if I don't get into P1 at the start and if I get P2 bunch the field up and save as much fuel as possible.

Last time out in Mid-Ohio I did a brilliant job on fuel saving and I was pushed by Axel the whole race and had 3 or 4l left. So I thought I gave it a try. The guys behind me were really quick, but I used my strengh and weaknesses very good to save fuel. I did a lot of coasting at the end of the straights, but sometimes I had to make sure noone will pass me.

The last lap was marginal on fuel and I was really coasting all the lap and just After club corner the eninge went with just one chicane to go.
I still finished in P2 and with a bit more fuel saving P1 without a stop would have been possible.

So don't say you have to pit in a 30min race at Silverstone ;)

I think... I got horrible lag which I haven't experienced before on RD servers. It was hard to believe my eyes when my qualifying lap was 2.11 after I had lapped constantly 2.04's in practice and didn't make any major mistakes in quali :D

Race was filled with random failing, one of which cost me my left rear tyre and 301 secs of repair.
RD servers are ok for me, no lag and no problems.
Maybe you have troubles with your provider?

I just hope, someone can educate some drivers, what blue flag means during qualy and also ... c´mon guys, we are there for fun, there is no need for move like this:

Otherwise, doesn´t matter, what car I drive, what game I play, I always fight with Xavier. Great one again, mate :thumbsup:.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%