Track: Sebring Modified layout.
MOD Download:
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race - 45 minutes

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Subscribe to this thread: click here

Notes:
  1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Matt Horst
  2. Andrew Ford
  3. Stefan Woudenberg
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'd like to sign up for this as a complete newb. I will try and stay out of people's way and just do laps lol

1 newb question:
is it justg a 45 minute time limit or how many laps?
do i just get the mod by going to online multiplayer, finding the server and downloading from there? i.e track etc?

p.s. are sign up points 1 and 3 contradictory? not bothered if they are, just wondered if it was a copy and paste job :thumbsup:

I'd like to sign up for this as a complete newb. I will try and stay out of people's way and just do laps lol

1 newb question:
is it justg a 45 minute time limit or how many laps?
do i just get the mod by going to online multiplayer, finding the server and downloading from there? i.e track etc?

p.s. are sign up points 1 and 3 contradictory? not bothered if they are, just wondered if it was a copy and paste job :thumbsup:

To answer your questions:
1. depends on how fast you are. If it takes 45 minutes for you to go around 1 time, the race will be 1 lap. ;) If you do it in 1 minute, it would take 45 laps...
2. The mod for the Meganes at Sebring will be downloadable from the server. You will need the track and cars to be installed on your computer.
3. No chatting in qualy and race means NO TEXT mesages in game, but you can talk using teamspeak. I am always on TS and don't mind people talk/shout/burb or what so ever. I drive and talk/listen/laugh.
Hopefully it's all been cleared up.

As soon as I have the server up, I will post here to say so. :)

To answer your questions:
1. depends on how fast you are. If it takes 45 minutes for you to go around 1 time, the race will be 1 lap. ;) If you do it in 1 minute, it would take 45 laps...
2. The mod for the Meganes at Sebring will be downloadable from the server. You will need the track and cars to be installed on your computer.
3. No chatting in qualy and race means NO TEXT mesages in game, but you can talk using teamspeak. I am always on TS and don't mind people talk/shout/burb or what so ever. I drive and talk/listen/laugh.
Hopefully it's all been cleared up.

As soon as I have the server up, I will post here to say so. :)
hey...i'm new lol :x3:

@Matt Horst
@Stefan woudenburg

thanks for the practise tonight guys. shame more didn't turn up.
thanks to matt for the setups. really useful and my pace improved a lot as i got used to this form of racing.

unfortunately my daughter distracted me at start. i got a stop go penalty for false start.
as i went through the pit, i saw an arrow, and being new to rfactor 2, i pitted! i then had to do a drive thru next lap . hence i was lapped lol
did a time in the 107's but after more distractions and being a lap down, i decided you two would be better left to it. thanks again and look forward to closer racing next time ;-)

Had a fun battle with Matt. I could match up with his speed pretty, untill I toughed the wall at the final corner and had a small suspension problem.
The damage was not too bad and it was close to the normal pitstop.... Than Matt's game crashed, so I was alone, so stopped the race.
Hopefully see you guys next time again. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%