rF2 Renault Megane @ Oulton Park - Tuesday 15th August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Andres, no se si te fijaste pero hiciste un par de movimientos ayer bastante feos intentando cubrir posicion cuando el spotter ya te está marcando que tienes un coche al lado, mirate la repe si puedes de la primera manga
hola Iam, lo se la cague unas cuantas veces, no tenia ritmo y poco juego a rf2, soy mas de asseto y me falta tener mas feedback con este similador. Si te perjudique lo siento, intentare ponerme al dia con rf2
Gracias
Please use english in our public forums.

Please use english in our public forums.
traslated:
hi iam , i know, i did it wrong several times, i hadnt pace, i have played not so much to rf2, i am more used to AC , and i have to improve and get used to this sim. If i disturbed from my actions i apologize, i will get more practice with rf2. Thank you.

:DDD

PD: next time google translator could be used.
Sorry by my absence in the race, it was not planned, i wanted to race but some not wanted issues get me out of the race..

I understand that Ian Navarro is a gentleman, out of respect for him I will not put the actions I saw if he did not consider them necessary to put in a video, although I was just looking at them, but I do want to see your behavior on track with this Mini video: The first 23 seconds correspond to the start of the R2 and you take a driver ahead and very little to three more, but in R1 you lose the car and you get on track, but what happens next is an action In my view deplorable. I do consider this a totally dirty maneuver. I hope you change drastically your way of driving and you respect from now on the rest of drivers, we are here to have fun and have fun. I have no words.
I've only been enjoying RD for a month, yesterday I got my first victory and I want to thank all the work you do for us to have a good time here.
Regards

Carlos (xDevildog)

Last edited:
I understand that Ian Navarro is a gentleman, out of respect for him I will not put the actions I saw if he did not consider them necessary to put in a video, although I was just looking at them, but I do want to see your behavior on track with this Mini video: The first 23 seconds correspond to the start of the R2 and you take a driver ahead and very little to three more, but in R1 you lose the car and you get on track, but what happens next is an action In my view deplorable. I do consider this a totally dirty maneuver. I hope you change drastically your way of driving and you respect from now on the rest of drivers, we are here to have fun and have fun. I have no words.
I've only been enjoying RD for a month, yesterday I got my first victory and I want to thank all the work you do for us to have a good time here.
Regards

Carlos (xDevildog)

cool vids but always the same player perpective? ...

Hello guys, the truth is that I'm not happy about my actions either. I had a bad day I was angry. Just ask forgiveness In race 1, it's all my fault do not behave well. In race 2 in the start incident, I really did not think I had anyone on my right. I did not see it that's why I made that maneuver so abrupt, because I thought there was no one. It will not happen again, I had a bad day

Hello guys, the truth is that I'm not happy about my actions either. I had a bad day I was angry. Just ask forgiveness In race 1, it's all my fault do not behave well. In race 2 in the start incident, I really did not think I had anyone on my right. I did not see it that's why I made that maneuver so abrupt, because I thought there was no one. It will not happen again, I had a bad day

Thanks Andrés, with an apology everything is solved. But I thought it was necessary for you to see it yourself so that you realized that it is not elude to go, thanks again and a greeting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back