rF2 Renault Megane @ Mills Metro Park - Friday January 13, 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can everybody who signed up for the first group please enter the session in 2 minutes? If there are still empty spaces in 10 minutes we calling in the replacement squad and announce the names in this thread :)

The following drivers are too late and dont need to enter group 1 anymore and will be replaced
  1. Bob Luneski
  2. Matthias MacKenzie
  3. Sergio M Sousa
  4. Muhammed Patel
  5. Linus Broström

That wasn't a good start for rF2 wasn't it ? I don't know if it's just plain careless driving, poor netcode or bad framerate but yeah, didn't look very good on the broadcast and only 4 drivers remain on the leader lap !

Was up to 2th from 8th after 2 laps. But when people start to stop and go back to garage it was impossible to drive with the lag hitting 10 fps on the straight. Couldnt drive anymore like that missing every corner.
Also flipped out of nothing on the straight. lol
Everything was set on low even with 15 visible cars. Shame. ISI has some work to do.

Yeah, ISI has a lot of work to do... I was chasing a car from behind, like a second behind, and suddenly I hitted him, I was the only one affected, jumped over the sky in a weird way and ended in the pits again, engine failed and race over to me. Also had an incident in the straight with a guy, who rammed into me dunno why...

Hope to be better next time :(

it did seem like a public server for sure. The start was horrible and i had to dodge a few accidents. Missed 2 big ones but then someone reentered the track next to me and i didnt know he was there and ended up hammering him at the entry to the final turn. This is what happens when it gets so chaotic and people start to reenter out of frustration. After that it was great fun until i lost it and smashed the wall.

On a side note, I had a huge drop in fps at the start and a lot of cars in front of me dissappeared but the ones in front of them i could see. Not quite sure what this means but it did make me very hesitant into turn 1 which i think helped in being able to avoid the carnage. I'm really going to enjoy this sim that is for sure, racing it is an absolute blast, but this is what i would expect out of a beta :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 75 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 48 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%