rF2 Renault Megane @ Mid Ohio - Tuesday April 23th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Do I need to do anything to join this race? I haven't raced since the latest round of rF2 updates. Will the server be up before race day so I can see if I have any problems?

I might need a little help getting rf2 up to date again. I can't install WK17 mod as it appears I have some files missing, can anyone point me in the right direction please? see image

Attachments

• wk17.jpg
    wk17.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 193
It seems like you don't have the latest versions of the cars from ISI.(Corvette C6r, Marussia...)
Get them here: http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/
Maybe you have to uninstall the old versions first, not sure about that.

Also make sure you have these versions of the tracks:
Brianza 1.0
Mid Ohio 1.91
Toban 0.78
Long Beach 0.95

Get them here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/categories/rfactor-2.3/

Thanks, I'll try to sort this all out later today :)

Ok, I haven't got the hang on Pit stops in rFactor yet. When I go into the pit it shows me for example 12 sec for fuel and 25 sec for tires. If I only wan't to refuel what should I do then? Now I just stand in the pit for over 30 seconds before I can drive away.
It would be nice if someone can explain how you do the pit stops. :thumbsup:

Im having problems with getting online, any help would be great please.

I have checked that i have all of the up to date files, ive started first in single player mode, ive redownloaded files to make sure there was no corruption, im running version 1.1 of the weekly mod, but i still cant get online.

What happens is itll let me onto the server, but no images of the car of garage will show up. It shows my name as having joined the server, but only as a spectator!
HELP

Did you change any of your settings for the team swap race, although I know you didn't join it. As far as I'm aware, this is what happens when you are the second driver.

I havent done any team swap race, so i wouldnt have thought i had.
Im doing a full reinstall, just to see if anything has cocked up with its code somewhere.

Clutching at straws now, lol

Tried, tried and tried again.
For some reason, I cant connect to ANY server, even the public ones out there. I have no idea whats going on. Tomorrow, i might uninstall everything and just install everything needed to connect to Week 17 mod, and see how that goes!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back