Renault Fantasy Skin

Skins Renault Fantasy Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Someone said that there is some problem with wheels and with steering wheel in this mod. can you please specify what the problem is? i would like to know before i install it. thanks

Someone said that there is some problem with wheels and with steering wheel in this mod. can you please specify what the problem is? i would like to know before i install it. thanks
Hands might be weirdly, like go through wheel because I changed renault's chassis for this

and only this? because he siad there is also some problem with wheels not just steering wheel and hands.
And btw to install this correctly, can i just improt the textures through ERP and then somehow change the chassis with the json file?

and only this? because he siad there is also some problem with wheels not just steering wheel and hands.
And btw to install this correctly, can i just improt the textures through ERP and then somehow change the chassis with the json file?
If you download this, there is drag&drop and ERP install

i know, but i dont want to do drag and drop install because i have lot of different changes in my career in every team and that would overwrite those my files. So i just want to do ERP install and import textures, but i dont know how to make the chassis change you made work properly.
or do you mean that i have to do both drag and drop and ERP?

i know, but i dont want to do drag and drop install because i have lot of different changes in my career in every team and that would overwrite those my files. So i just want to do ERP install and import textures, but i dont know how to make the chassis change you made work properly.
or do you mean that i have to do both drag and drop and ERP?
Onlu erp if you want

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back