rF2 Renault Clio vs Opel Corsa @ Croft - Tuesday May 28th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
:O_o:
osbep7xqtaqtydup9ix.jpg

Even if I have rF2 from first day of game release, just last week I bought PC powerful enough to run it without any FPS problems ... well, almost all settings to max now :).

Anyway, great evening as usual here on RD club races, grats all who joined server and now I see, I must learn a lot to be competitive with FWD cars.

Good race guys ! I need to apologize to Dennis for big crash in 2nd race.
Unfortunatly it was in the fatest corner (170Kmh) so it was dificult to avoid it for me and i'm not realy confortable with overtaking. Whatever, I should have kept the left side of the road :

sorry =(

Edit: took out the video, as we we have policy not to post video's of incidents.

Good race guys ! I need to apologize to Dennis for big crash in 2nd race.
Unfortunatly it was in the fatest corner (170Kmh) so it was dificult to avoid it for me and i'm not realy confortable with overtaking. Whatever, I should have kept the left side of the road :

sorry =(

Jordy, we don't put videos of incidents on the forum, so I took it out you post. That is policy here at RD. If you / or anyone else wants to report an incident, you can pm me with the description of what happened and with a video showing the incident from different angles.

Of course I looked at the video,... You did nothing wrong . As driver you should stay between the white lines with at least 2 wheel all of the time. The one who tried to pass you came from off the track and drove into you as he should have waited. When you came on the grass you were passenger in your own car. So no apology needed from you! :)

Thanx guys! I had a great time last night! :)
Speedwise:
P: slowest...
Q:slower
R1:slow
R2:slower
:D

In R1 I could slip into P7 as I took the inner part of the 1st corner as people had to find their spot after the start. I could pretty much keep up with the direct guys in front of me. When one of those went wide over the grass and came back on track I took the corner tighter than normally and the curbstone pulled my car into a spin and dropped back to 10th ehere I also finished :p

In R2 I almost could avoid the pile-up in the first corner but a clio came from left to right over the track which was unavoidale and from tah moment on mu suspension was bend and had to drive slower than I normally could.
I was able to close the gap to Jordy, but as I was quicker in S3 and twice I had a problem avoiding him. My suspension was bend so slowing down in left handers made my car unsteerable.
Jordy waited for me and we continued our great battle. In the final lap it happened again, but this time my car came to a hold in a tirestack...

Had loads of fun! On track and TS. :thumbsup:

My race ended in connection lost between warm-up and race 1. I could join the grid but there was no one else there. :unsure: These things happen, let's just say that my engine blew on the warm-up lap. :p

Will definetely join again for the next Clio event, although I don't like Palm Beach at all!

I was a couple of milli-secs off the pace from the front ones, but managed to stay with them anyway.

First race was quite straight forward and finished 3rd.

Unfortunately, 2nd race, Luke Herring was lagging very badly. AT some stage he and Xavier touched due to lag and then he came into me too. Car was damaged badly and had to stop.

My FPS was very low yesterday, jumping from 30 to 60 which is strange as my usual FPS all settings max is always about 70 and does not fluctuate much. Also, the graphics look really bad, trees full of lines etc etc.

Something with latest build is wrong or maybe latest AMD drivers are screwed up.

I also had a drop of FPS since the new build. I don't know what happened with Luke, he was way ahead, and then next minute he was right on my bonnet, it happened twice during race 2. :) Unlucky

I saw you guys going wide in last corner, so I took the inside and all of a sudden I saw Luke coming onto you and then straight onto me.

It was definitely lag, pity really. During the race, I was seeing his car all over the place really.

Better luck next time :)

My race ended in connection lost between warm-up and race 1. I could join the grid but there was no one else there. :unsure: These things happen, let's just say that my engine blew on the warm-up lap. :p

Will definetely join again for the next Clio event, although I don't like Palm Beach at all!

Real pitty you couldn't join the races, I see you signed up for tonight so you can show your skills:thumbsup:

Well last time I was driving Palm Beach I wasn't competive at all, but see it as a challenge to overcome my lack of speed on this track;) Will be close racing for sure on that track:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 209 14.3%