rF2 Renault Clio @ Toronto - Tuesday May 14th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
WD Kevin!
Was definetly fun, as I wasn't very fast I was constant trying to keep position, only wasn't too succesfull in doing so:O_o: Time to save for a new computer, was having framerate dips quite often, and I only had 23 frames already:rolleyes:

Gr8 fun tonight.Happy with 2nd in first race,second race was :poop: .I must apologize to Craig for a bump going into the 90 degree left in race 1.We were three wide and i didn't see you snuck in and had good position on the bottom. i was watching my right side,i think it was Ian.Tough track to avoid contact but so much fun racing close.Kevin was super fast,i tried hard to catch him in both races but i would of had to drive perfect to have any chance of an overtake.Congrats on the back to back wins.

First club with RD guys, and lot of fun ! Thanks you all, a lot, for this race !

I must apologize too to Stefan.W for 2 bumps (and i'm guilty for both) in the 1st race, we had a nice 'arsouille' as we say in french ;) meaning we had a nice fight together in the first race.

2nd race : 1st lap -> wall / 3rd lap -> wall... race over :)

Really enjoyed myslef yesterday guys, thanx! :thumbsup: :)

I hoped I would have broken the 1:23 laptimes in race, but like in qualy got stuck on 1:23.0xx, just stayed a few hundreds of the time.
In race 1 I had a great fight with Jordy for the last position. In some corners I could drive away from him, but in others he closed the gap within a split second. I was really fun and fair. The little contacts we had are part of the racing no damage was done. I checked a few walls here and there to test if they solid enough. :D At the end of race 1 my tires were shredded and had major understeer and thoughed the wall a bit too hard, so the engine died 1.5 laps before the finish.

Second race I was even able to keep my car alive and even pass some peeps who went intio the pit for repairs. I passed Ian on track (on the start finish straight I was on his tail VERY close, so close that I hit his poop shoot :D ), he must have had some serious damage as else I would not even be close. :D

Hope to see you guys next events aswell, it was absolutely a lot of fun. :) :thumbsup:

Yesterday's results :)

qualify.JPG

race1.JPG

race2.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back