13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Normally the server does it automaticly for you, it's a setting in the server, have you tried it already by going online on RD server? If not first try that.
If it doesn't change to your real name I don't know, someone else his name wouldn't change a while ago, I think it was Luc Devin, not sure if he solved the problem for himself.

ok, i tried severals times to log on serveur,
1st time : i had to put all track and cars ON in 'manage mods'
2nd time : i tried with my personnal skin and got a 'connexion lost' after loading of the track
3rd time : i tried with a 'normal' skin and get this error too
since, even with the password i can not log on.

The connection lost issue I have also sometimes, but it never last long with me. I only had 2 times in a row that I couldn't connect or got "connection lost", most of the time within a minute I can connect again. Don't know what causes it. As far as I know it has nothing to do with skins or anything you do.
With the servers of RD you must always use "all track and cars" or the Racedepartment mod. I always make sure I have it selected in offline, otherwise I can't join online.
After a server connection failure I was able to go online just a minute ago, so server works.

What message do you get after your third attempt? you say you can't log in since..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back