rF2 Renault CLIO @ Silverstone - Tuesday January 29th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Drove only the one qualy lapt there but I was happy with my position. Andy Bonar started in front of me and he totally missed the lights and i started so well I didn't have enough time to avoid him and I was kicked into another car that didn't move, nearly nobody voted for a restart. So very annoying...

Sorry about the start for those that got hit in the pile up
Nothing happened for a couple of seconds when I hit the accelerator :(

Just seemed to sit there for an eternity!

Went alright in practice :) Missed pole position by 0.02 in qualy :) started 2nd on the grid and had an epic battle, took the lead on lap 4 i think :) lead all the way till the 2nd last lap, shredding my tyres all the way lol :) Congrats Kevin, that was an epic battle! :) Well done to everyone, that was a really good race :) Thoroughly enjoyed my first online rf2 race! Couldn't have been with better drivers :) Thanks RD, and thanks guys. Did anyone record that?

I have to keep away from the kerbs, the Clio keeps on rolling when you hit one. I made the same mistake twice :whistling: .
But I had a nice race. Grats to the podium and many thnx to Stefan for organizing these great events.

Gr8 race! Very happy to qual 3rd. Had a gr8 battle with Xavier, Anthony and Steve. After an all race battle managed to pip Xavier on the last lap for the win! :thumbsup:

I would loved to have joined the RD Clio league but Saturday nights are no good for me. :cry:

John de Smet Don't think RD do restarts so really sorry. :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years