rF2 Renault CLIO @ Sebring - Tuesday December 18th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to sign out of this, still not managed to resolve my PC issues and I don't think I'll have enough time to sort it once I get home from work

I just had time to join to qualy. Had no laps in the clio on the track and qualified 11th of 14 and did a much better lap in warm-up. My start was good and I was 6th after the first lap. Then had a mistake and pressure from behind. Someone past me and someone else wanted to get past too and got a tap from the rear. I had no damage and rejoined in 10th, then back up to 9th and catching 8th, but I took a bit too much curb in the 2nd sector and rolled it...
Thats the thing I hate about the clio. It rolls so easy if you take too much curb, and I naturally take a lot of curb :D

Just when things seemed to go ok...they go wrong, again. Thats god knows how many races in a row now I've not finished.

Towards the end of the race, battling for 4th/5th, 5th place got a run into the last corner..backed out but then dived again, tapped me wide, he went sideways, i took avoiding action into the barriers...suspension completed foobarred, meant i then went off again a few corners later.

Am I ever going to finish a race in rf2, ever?!?!?!?

An enjoyable and competitive race for me. Started 14th and finished 5th.

I hadn't raced the Clio for sometime, I've mainly been racing the Skippy. So I was treating the Clio like a Skippy, driving real smooth.

Unfortunately that didn't work out for me during practice or qualify. But found my groove during the race by treating the Clio like a one night stand, shaving 2-3 seconds off my previous times.

Next race I'll try and join about an hour earlier and give Mr. Mizzi and Mr. Moebius a run for there wonga! ;)

Had a decent start and gained a spot or 2, but in turn 2 I went a bit wide and had to use the grass to make the turn. I came back on track when everyone had passed and started my chase. A few guys span, went wide or flipped their car right before my eyes (Freddy) and finished on the same spot which I had started (8th). :)

I love this track, too bad I didn't had so many battles. I had a nice chat with Rudy on TS.

It was a lovely evening, thanx guys!! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back