rF2 Renault CLIO @ Sebring - Tuesday April 9th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well well well... what a night that was....
Highs:
- Got to race with Dave again :) :thumbsup:
- Found out that the Driver Swaps work (Thank you Ian and Kevin!!! :thumbsup: )
- Great field of drivers

Lows:
- Got a blue/white car on my roof in the first corner which made me spin a be ... almost last
- Made a stupid error when trying to overtake Chris which made me roll my car. Sorry Chris
- Made contact with Matt (I think) going into the 2nd corner, with me sliding we made contact which made him miss the corner, so I had to wait for him. Sorry m8.

My suspension was bent like a banana and I couldn't brake anymore as my car would go straight left. Tried to keep pushing, but ... I rolled again in the last minute of the race. Now my car was totally banana's. When driving faster than 60kmh it would start going from left to right. I let the top 5 pass to get save thru the last corner on the limiter.

The setup felt great and my tyres were fine, so if do a little more carefull next saturday I might be able to get into the top 30! :D

Thanx guys for the fun, hope to see you next week also. :thumbsup:

That was fun Nick. Sorry if I lent on you a bit too much going into T1 for the overtake but you had just about put me into the wall, Schumacher style, on the pit straight.
So as you said all fair in the end ;)

In hindsight I did squeeze you a bit at times, so yeah, dont worry about it. Typical kind of Clio/BTCC racing really but I race hard and I dont give up easily ;)

It was great to race again but suffered after. no sleep due to pain but it was worth it.

Was just seeing if i could complete a 30 min race so just plodding round. Was rear ended and didnt have my place given back - basic rule in club events.

In too much pain to report it making vid (yes i know if it aint reported it didnt happen)

probably should of mentioned that i have to brake reak earky as i cant put pressure on my pedals.

Was great racing with Stefan and Chris again. So i will try to make it for another race next week.

ps. Stefan plz not putnam park i hate that track :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years