rF2 Renault CLIO @ Sebring - Tuesday April 9th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I just arrived home. Let me check now...

EDIT: I went in with no problems. What do you have in your mods?

clio.JPG

Yeah got in no problem also. Although I did get booted out once the grid loaded up, but that's an issue I've had since 156.

I usually get the server issue if the password is entered incorrectly, other than that I've not had the same problem in the past.

I'm guessing the option to enter the room wouldn't show up if Kevin didn't have the right mods etc?

I would try restarting your PC and rebooting your router.

I would try restarting your PC and rebooting your router.

That worked ! But now I have another problem, as I choose the car it goes into the loading screen, but it shows up Mills Motorpark as the track and when I get into the server it says I have been kicked as the track could not be found. I have tried re-installing the track with no luck ?

I'm sorry for hitting the guy in the side at the start!
all of a sudden you were standing sideways on the middle of the road. I had only 5 visable cars visable to make my computer run smoother, so probably that contributed too it. I could not even see cars in the mirrors. I changed it to 15 immediatly so that can't be a problem in the future. I'm new to online racing and never had this problem before, but will never happen again.

EDIT: just seen replay, was smoke in front ofme and could not have seen you in time anyway.

That was quite close. Managed 3rd by the skin of my teeth. Close racing with Anthony and Miroslav. A bit too close at times with Anthony but it was all fair in the end. He got passed and I couldn't really keep up.

Kinda wish I had more practice than the 5 or 6 laps that I had...but I signed up late so no-one else to blame but me for that :p

Boring race for me unfortunately. Qualified 2nd. I was surprised with this as my practice times were about 125, but maybe didn't have much rubber down. There were some fast guys around, so it was nice to be on the front grid with my old rival Mizzi.

Judging by the first 3 laps myself and Stefan were going to have a blast of a race, as we were clear of the other guys by quite a bit after the first lap. I was pretty much hanging on his bumper until I made a mistake half way round the track which lost me a second or so. I had a similar pace to Stefan to could keep up with him and hopefully catch up. Unfortunately he disappeared right in front of me, and didn't even have the manners to say goodbye ;)

Finished in first place, but a very hollow win with Stefan getting DQ'd with no headlights working.

Was a great race as always Craig, but for some very strange and weird reason all my G25 buttons and keyboard were not responding to the game :( Then we had to switch on the blooming lights, I hit the key like million times and was thrown to the pit DQ. Very unrealistic and was really cheese off, but that's life.

You were pushing me hard mate, was a great race and wished we continued battling till the end.

Tomorrow will be a different story :)

I'm sorry for hitting the guy in the side at the start!
all of a sudden you were standing sideways on the middle of the road. I had only 5 visable cars visable to make my computer run smoother, so probably that contributed too it. I could not even see cars in the mirrors. I changed it to 15 immediatly so that can't be a problem in the future. I'm new to online racing and never had this problem before, but will never happen again.

EDIT: just seen replay, was smoke in front ofme and could not have seen you in time anyway.

np, thats racing.

That was quite close. Managed 3rd by the skin of my teeth. Close racing with Anthony and Miroslav. A bit too close at times with Anthony but it was all fair in the end. He got passed and I couldn't really keep up.

That was fun Nick. Sorry if I lent on you a bit too much going into T1 for the overtake but you had just about put me into the wall, Schumacher style, on the pit straight.
So as you said all fair in the end ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing