rF2 Renault CLIO @ Mountain Forest - Wednesday August 22nd 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Okay, I will set the race length to 15 minutes? 5 laps?

Next week I already had Botnarring in mind. Later on... Putman Park. :)

If everyone else is happy with a 15 minute race then thats fine by me, but like I say I am happy to plod round for as long as needed.

Sounds good, maybe an optional 2nd race also to give me another chance :p

Its a real shame that as of yet we cant have a 2 race format with in Race 07, but I'm sure this will come in time. We could always restart weekend after the race if we arn't all 'simmed out' by then!

In previous games I have seen the server be made public to try and increase the grid size, however wildcard entries are not always beneficial!

If this is going ahead, I may jump on. A 15 minute race will suit me fine. Maybe a weekend restart too for a 2nd race, maybe jump straight to race and have a random grid for a 2nd race?

Its a real shame that as of yet we cant have a 2 race format with in Race 07, but I'm sure this will come in time.

2 race formats are possible, but you need to edit your player PLR file. It works offline, but not sure if it works online, or whether the server needs adjusting for it to work online.

Well had fun, every lap I had an off and my wheel was added 20~30 degrees to the right per incident. :D Started as 4th and finished as 4th. Was a couple of laps behind Craig within 2 seconds but my little offs didn't help to overtake. :)

Next week an easier track! :) Hope to see you guys then! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%