1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renault Clio @ Mills Metro - Thursday July 12th 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Event Details
    Car: Renault ClioTrophy v0.1
    Track: Mills Metro
    RACEDEPARTMENT Mod: No mod needed
    Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
    19:00 GMT Practice
    19:30 GMT Qualification
    19:40 GMT Warm-up
    19:45 GMT Race (20Laps)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
    To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

• Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    • We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
    • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
    Sign-up list:
    1. Craig Booth
    2. Axel Moebius
    3. Stuart Pickering
    4. Anthony Levene
    5. Axel Moebius
    6. Tom Peters
    7. Gaƫtan Legastelois
    8. Frederic Schornstein
    9. Benjamin Linstruiseur
    10. Magnar Haarstadsveen
    11. Stefan Woudenberg
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    utp: 34
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

A little late posting, but I did not want to wait until next week again.
    This is the pre-leaked version of the Renault Clio's. Not completely finished, but more then driveable!

The track will be the default track which the mod is linked to when you install it. Don't have the exact name here, will update the layout later today when I get home again.

To download the Clios, go to the Modding section in the rFactor2 forum.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

Oh yes!
  4. Indeed:)
  5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Meaning ... signing up... yes? :p
  6. yes ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

If this server isn't full you RF2 guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This is the most fun I've had with my socks on sinse RF2 has been released.

Can I request the next Clio track is Mid Ohio with chicane please ;). Had a lot of fun online with this combo.
  8. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I would love to join you guys, but I am already in a GSC F3 race which will be a good training for the RDOWC S2 round 2 next saturday....
    Tonight I will be alone in the Nissan's as no one signed up for that one.. besides me.... :p

We will organise the Clio's at Mid Ohio with Chicane very soon. :) And I try to be there as well. :D So.... stay tuned!! ;)
  9. Just gave it a try, sign me in please,
    which part of the settings is it to reduce under steer ?

Edit : got me a nice set up after playing about, 2 corners it gets abit light on the rear but happy :thumbsup: very much doubt im fast but I will do the 20 laps :)
  10. Sign me up please :)
  11. Is it possible to fire up a server for the Clios, so one can practice with real racers instead of AI`s? :unsure:
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Sign me up
  13. See if you can see my server. Rothmans RF2 Server

14. Thats a negative Mr Beck, it isnt listed buddy.
  15. 2 people joined it. They saw it on the list. I have shut it down for today, but I'll have it back up again Tuesday.
  16. What times are you guys getting? My best is a 1:15.2XX
  17. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Will set it up today. Not sure at what time, but it will be up today ;)
  18. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Server is up and running.
  19. Best is a 1:17.4 told you I wouldnt be fast :(
  20. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I am not sure what times I can do. Have to check. Perhaps I will tonight, but I have a lot to do, so am not sure i can make that.