rF2 Renault Clio @ Limerock Park - Tuesday December 11th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Do you have the CLIO's installed?
In the mod manager right click on the mod and select advanced properties. There you should see what you are missing to get it installed.

hi yes it says they are all installed. its somethink to do with the track it says on the manage mod that the tracks are not installed but when i right click on it its not leting me install. am i puting track in wrong? download track from link extract it then i put it in docs/rfactor2/packags

Really big apology to Rudy!
I had to go to the right to get into the pit. I saw you in the mirror on my right side and slowed down on the race line.. That is unforgive :( Really really sorry m8! :(

This far from being my night! :(

It's alright Stefan, i mostly am a bit grumpy at the point of the accident but after that i can think about the positive things ;)

I had fun, quali was super close up front and could get the p1, then at the start of the race i couldnt see the starting lights so i just looked behind me until cars started to drive lol....
After a few laps and some luck from 2 cars hitting each other of i was back in p1 wenn the accident happend.

I'll try to get some good result next week ;)

Bad qualify, 8th, but after a few laps was 2nd behind Tim getting close, when at some point Eddie came on track from the grass just in the middle of the last fast corner which threw me in the wall.

Very disappointed really...

Well, this was my worst race ever. :( Looking at my incident with Rudy which I caused. Sorry again m8! :( It does not reflect my way of driving, bad judgement from my side.

I had a decent start and went safely into the first corner. Than there was a lot of smoke and a car in front of me was spinning which I couldn't avoid anymore.... For 200 seconds to the pit for repairs... Went back on track...drivethru....WHAT!!!!????
The same lap I wanted to do my penalty and than I got my incident with Rudy.... Another 300 second penalty ..... Next I did my drivethru... My car was filled up with fuel and was hard to control which made me go wide and or spin a couple of times. I was 10 Laps back at the finish. :p

Too bad.... so many just quit for a bit of damage.... Most had a suspension problem which will be fixed in the pit... Where is the spirit of just racing having fun and not have to win all the time???
If you really have problems with a "dirty" driver.. File an incident report.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back