rF2 Renault CLIO @ Heartland Park - Tuesday January 22nd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Stephan, I might not be able to make it tonight as I am currently in the process of installing my new GPU and having problems with installing drivers:mad: There is a chance I might still make it though.

Was really looking forward to this one, but made way too many mistakes in the first few laps.
Eventually lost it trying to avoid someone in front of me and planted it firmly in the wall.
120 seconds of damage repair was a bit too much to bear!

Theres always next week :)

Congrats to the winner!

I started 11th after the worst quali lap I could've done and everything was going well until I got the rear right wheel on the grass and spun. I was last at some point but managed to get back and finish 10th.

Thanks for a great evening!

Congrats everyone, it was a good race, and mostly clean. I was taken off on the 2nd lap, but it wasn't deliberate, so just got on with it.

Battled back from the very last place to 10, then as two folks were battling, they took me out and themselves.

Never mind though, **** happens and we've all done that kind of mistake so it's no biggie.
Finally got back up and finished in 11th.

It was a very tough race, first time in ages that I've raced the Clio's, but by God did i have fun.
Ill be back racing these.

Congratz all.
Was my first club race ever and it showed!
Putting a 1.12.4 on the board in practice gave me good confidence for a mid table finish in the race. About a minute before qually began I accidentally went out of the lobby. When I got back I went on track only to realise that qually had started. My setup had race fuel so i decided to go back in pit. Because of this I was DQ-ed, didnt matter much though because I had spun in the penultimate corner.

So starting from 20th on the grid I actually got off the line very well. Unfortunately the driver in from of me was sleeping and i had to release throttle to avoid him. I decided to take it easy first lap, resulting in P15 after lap 1.

Because of a last minute change to my setup my car felt really bad and i couldn t really get my laptimes anywhere near decent.

Had some nice fights with people who had a bad first lap, until all of the sudden the leader Stefan Mizzi already started appearing in my mirror. From that point on, I couldnt really chase anymore, because I was looking in my mirror all the time, because I would hate to have taken a front runner off. In my very last lap I actually found like 0.4 secs, so lots of room for improvement.

All in all, I had fun, but a long long way to go until I can be competing a bit.

That was quite fun. qualified 5th (or 6th?) and finished up 3rd. Got a great start to 3rd, and stayed there all race.

Great battles with Marcus and Tim. Marcus eventually drove away as I made a couple of mistakes. Tried to hold off Tim, managed to do so for quite a while, but we both went off at turn 1. Luckily for me I didn't get any damage but he did.

The back markers I lapped towards the end, sorry if I distracted you with my lights. I was flashing to say thank you, not to put you off!

That was quite fun. qualified 5th (or 6th?) and finished up 3rd. Got a great start to 3rd, and stayed there all race.

Great battles with Marcus and Tim. Marcus eventually drove away as I made a couple of mistakes. Tried to hold off Tim, managed to do so for quite a while, but we both went off at turn 1. Luckily for me I didn't get any damage but he did.

The back markers I lapped towards the end, sorry if I distracted you with my lights. I was flashing to say thank you, not to put you off!
I thought when you were flashing your lights you were trying to show us you were annoyed :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%