Time Schedule
20:00 GMT Practice
20:30 GMT Qualification (1 flying lap)
20:40 GMT Warm-up
20:45 GMT Race 30 minutes

Server and Teamspeak password: click here

Sign-up list:

1. Craig Booth (maybe)
  2. Stefan Woudenberg (if not drunk enough ;) )
  3. Stefan Mizzi
  4. Teddy Buch
  5. Philippe Caillot
  6. Chris Butcher
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

;)

Just realised this is on Xmas day, so probably won't be there. Might be a bit sad if I do turn up actually....

It's a gteat track to drive, but maybe with the CLIO's the long straight might be too looooooong!
As you already mentioned, it will be Christmas and most people will be doing something different than sitting in their race rig. :D

Personally I have nothing planned for those days, so might be bored and drive a few laps. :D

Anyway, I will put us down as "maybe's" :)

Stefan...why change qualify to 1 flying lap? I think so that there is better competition for when ppl like me screw up qual hey! I used to like it how it was before :p

I'm crap at 1 flying laps. :D

Stefan
after a full format of my computer and re-installation of Everything, RF2 works again and i have done som test laps on the race server (but the DL from server function is still not working)

i would be fun to do some racing again after having had a long breake, but its only a 50/50 chanse i could join in tonight.

Stefan...why change qualify to 1 flying lap? I think so that there is better competition for when ppl like me screw up qual hey! I used to like it how it was before :p

I'm crap at 1 flying laps. :D

I like the 1 change to do it right lap better than driving endless laps.
It gives slower drivers a change to be up front for once and puts more pressure on the aliens to be better than the other aliens. :D

Also the excitement... "I am first now", will my lap hold this position and you start watching the others go around and you pray "please don't go fatsre than me!!". :D

What an awesome race it was!

Started 2nd, on start pulled to first and first few laps was pulling away but Chris Butcher reached me and we had the best battle ever! It continued till the end and 2 corners from the finish line I was first.

Chris, I checked the replay and yours was a great pass. I left the door open and you took the opportunity. I took the wide line and you kept tight there so it's all good mate.

Well done and thanks for the great race :)

Had great fun tonight. Qualified as 3rd and could hold on fir almost the first 2 laps. I was close on Stefan's tail, but flipped my car hitting the curb in the left hander in the beginning of S3.
Was 8th and last with 8 seconds to Craig.
I got a very nice pace and could pass him, Piris and Philip. Now Nick was my next target. I was able to close the 6 seconds gap, but that was the end station. We battled for many laps. I tried it inside, outside, all different lines, but just came short every time.
Great fun racing so close without any contact or scratch on the paint. :)

Hope to see you guys next week.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back