Renault Clio cup 197

Cars Renault Clio cup 197 Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
stazer92 submitted a new resource:

Renault Clio cup 197 - Renault Clio cup 197 release in november for french championship and free now

Clio_cup.jpg

647802cliocup3.jpg

256069cliocup5.jpg

797584cliocup2.jpg

177536cliocup4.jpg

V1.0
- Template: Skins, Rims, Windows include in folder Renault_Clio_Cup_197
- Extra...

Read more about this resource...

What a little GEM this is. Took for a spin around Brands Hatch Indy, and then on to the up and coming Thruxton. Really fun car to drive and cannot wait to race with. Sound is a little bit of an issue though, so I have fiddled a little.

Done a little Vid you can see here

Now we need an influx of skins, but great Mod @stazer92, well done mate

The work begins with all the comments you have sent us through the posts and facebook, many thanks. Hopefully even more fun and realism for you.

Next update:
New suspension STRUCT
New tires Grip
More realistic placement of the fuel tank
Data.acd

Again I discuss what I said about the mod on the official forum
In my opinion no offense, work is good , but the number of polygons used in cars leaves much to be desired , there are errors like over the front headlamp is' cut and also the sawtooth is noted in the wheel arches , and upper air intake is very grotesque shape. bone is a good mod but the game can do something with more detail quality .
Again the mod is not bad but in my opinion hope highest quality cars in design as the game allows it, this mod would be excellent for AC Rfactor but I would like to see improved quality of polygons.
sorry for my English but I use Google , also left a comment on my original language, Spanish
regards.

Vuelvo a comentar lo que dije al respecto del mod en el foro oficial
En mi opinion sin ofender, el trabajo es bueno, pero la cantidad de poliginos usados en los autos deja mucho que desear, hay errores como en el borde del faro frontal que se corta abruptamente y ademas se nota los dientes de sierra en los pasaruedas, y la toma de aire superior es muy grotesca su forma. osea es un buen mod pero el juego permite hacer algo con mas calidad de detalle.
Repito el mod no es malo pero en mi opinion espero autos de mayor calidad en cuanto al diseño ya que el juego lo permite, este mod estaria excelente para Rfactor pero para AC me gustaria ver mejor calidad de poligonos.
Saludos.

Thanks for sharing but there are 2 mistakes in ui_skin.json ... in this download.:
It concerns RedBull and Renault Sport skins.

Just open these 2 files and add the closing bracket below the last line.
Save and everything is settled ... else you get a game warning that there's a problem for those 2 skins.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%