Renault and Honda cockpit view/layout

Anyone been able to get used to this ? I find it terrible. Renault with those ridiculous off center structures and Honda with the unfortunate positioning of the tubing.
It renders the cars unusable for me.

I like the clean dash style of the Honda very much, but the visibility is just too severely impaired by that nasty tube. Can it be modded (out), hehe ? :D

yeah it is bit in a sight but not that bad
GRAB_001.JPG
real thing:

well my normal one is this:
GRAB_000.JPG

... 36 FOV and full front seat position .. but I tend to move Eyepoint more to front on some cars (so I don`t see whole dahs) .. but you with probably bigger screen have even more visibility .. but yep it sticks there but it is what it is .. unfortunately we don`t have the same perception of close obstacles obstructing view in game we have IRL ...

I seem to remember that for GSCE, I installed a modded UI (it was actually a modded UI for rFactor). With that modded UI, I could remove that safety bar across the windscreen (there was an option to do that in -maybe- "Upgrades"). I remember doing that with some Aussie V8s.

I seem to remember that for GSCE, I installed a modded UI (it was actually a modded UI for rFactor). With that modded UI, I could remove that safety bar across the windscreen (there was an option to do that in -maybe- "Upgrades"). I remember doing that with some Aussie V8s.
Sounds interesting. U know how it works with AMS ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back