1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renault and Honda cockpit view/layout

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Jan Mikuž, May 26, 2016.

1. Anyone been able to get used to this ? I find it terrible. Renault with those ridiculous off center structures and Honda with the unfortunate positioning of the tubing.
    It renders the cars unusable for me.

I like the clean dash style of the Honda very much, but the visibility is just too severely impaired by that nasty tube. Can it be modded (out), hehe ? :D
  2. ouvert

Premium Member

yeah it is bit in a sight but not that bad GRAB_001.JPG real thing:
  3. My view:

4. ouvert

Premium Member

well my normal one is this: GRAB_000.JPG
    ... 36 FOV and full front seat position .. but I tend to move Eyepoint more to front on some cars (so I don`t see whole dahs) .. but you with probably bigger screen have even more visibility .. but yep it sticks there but it is what it is .. unfortunately we don`t have the same perception of close obstacles obstructing view in game we have IRL ...
  5. I'm on default fov, 1440x990 screen.
    Yeah, i know, it is what it is. It just sucks to see such seemingly minor things ''break'' the car for me.
  6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

TV Cockpit.
  7. I seem to remember that for GSCE, I installed a modded UI (it was actually a modded UI for rFactor). With that modded UI, I could remove that safety bar across the windscreen (there was an option to do that in -maybe- "Upgrades"). I remember doing that with some Aussie V8s.
  8. Sounds interesting. U know how it works with AMS ?