Skins Removed Mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kapten_zoom submitted a new resource:

F Extreme HAAS F1 - This is the 2016 Haas F1 for Automobilista

Hi all!

This is the 2016 Haas F1 car with both Grosjean and Gutierrez for automobilista. I hope you all like it! Made it as close to real life as possible. ;) Copy "Reiza Studios" folder in Automobilista ->GameData->Vehicles->F_Extreme

Known issue is that there is a "reizastudios" text on the rear wing

Happy racing all! :DView attachment 126933 View attachment 126932

Read more about this resource...

WIP
Mate, I must confess you something.... :unsure:
You have lost me when I saw that your second driver in BAR is Ricardo Zonta ?!?
Which year is this ? 2000 ?? :O_o:

Good luck with your mod but I really don't see how did you manage to miss THIS.
Oh god. I forgot to change it. It will be updated soon with the pitlane decals. Thanks for reporting that

Steve Bird submitted a new resource:

Reiza Formula Extreme :: Williams F1 2016 - Williams F1 2016

This is not all my handywork but I wanted a Williams Skin.....now. I took a previous GSCE skin I had (No author file, let me know if it's yours and I will give you credit) and updated the sponsorship decals. I'm not sure if it's completely accurate but it's close.

My first go at editing so please be gentle.View attachment 127044 View attachment 127045

Read more about this resource...

Somehow... not sure why :D I think that this version wasn't as popular as I thought it deserves to be. Well, actually.. I know why, I lied.
There's not a single rate for it and looking by a number of total downloads I recon that most of you stil use the old (0.9) version.
And that't wrong.
You should really get this version, because it's, at least for skin itself, most probably final and....
because it's about 150% better. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back