Skins Removed Mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why did you bother, we already have one. Or two, perhaps. :)
About team decals, I already made one for my BAR team. Maybe you can skip that one, too. :)
I noticed we had one after i uploaded.... I noticed that the jaguar drivers are not right in the other download.for The pit decals i prefer to make my own.
If i can give you an opinion about yours, a couple of them aren't centred. People will have the choice.Thank you for the advice.:) I will upload soon team logos.
I know what you are trying to say. But my veh files have engine numbers too.
I made it for me and i thought that people could prefer it;)

gamer19 updated AMS V10 BAR F1 2002 skin with a new update entry:

pretty much ALL is updated. read more in "updates" tab.

View attachment 126691
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
update: v1.0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too many changes to be listed here, every of the seven files have been changed, 2 T-cams, 2 helmets, 2 skins and the garage file.
View attachment 126693
Many logos updated and added SMUG ONE.com logo (couldn't find any good, so I made it by myself:)), something special for Jacques, since he's my favorite driver ever;) - I make somewhat semi-photoreal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Limão submitted a new resource:

2002 Formula 1 helmets - Helmets for most of the drivers from the 2002 Formula 1 season

Dear AMS fans,

This file contains several helmets adapted to AMS helmet templates, in order to replace original skins for V10s.

View attachment 126854 View attachment 126855

Includes:
Ferrari
(Schumacher & Barrichello)
McLaren (Coulthard & Raikkonen)
Renault (Trulli & Button)
Sauber (Heidfeld & Massa)
Jaguar (Irvine & de la Rosa)
Arrows (Frentzen & Bernoldi)
Prost* (Alesi & Mazzacane)
Minardi (Webber & Yoong)...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 130869

I recognized 2 of my helmets, but I don't care. I haven't downloaded this yet but if the alphas haven't been tweaked so it all displays well, it won't be good.

Edit: Some people put a ton of work into them back in the day. You should really make an effort to locate the source, for example, Roberto Yermo or Watta. It's the least you can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, thx, but there is a shadow issue on the upper back wing. Here a comparision with reiza's car (right). U see better at 4:30pm.

AMS-AMG-Wing_Bug.JPG

As someone who spent an absurd amount of time trying to do a halfway credible job on my Williams helmets I can attest to the stupid work required to get these templates to match up and look right.

Seeking credit is certainly the polite thing to do given how good some of these look to be.

Actually that's an Alpha issue. The alpha on the standard position texture is very light making the wing look like glass and the deployed position texture doesn't have an alpha at all.

Mate, I must confess you something.... :unsure:
You have lost me when I saw that your second driver in BAR is Ricardo Zonta ?!?
Which year is this ? 2000 ?? :O_o:

Good luck with your mod but I really don't see how did you manage to miss THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back