Skins Removed Mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamer19 submitted a new resource:

AMS V10 BAR F1 2002 skin - skin for AMS V10, BAR F1 2002, 2 cars, 2 helmets, T-cam colours and true garage

View attachment 125311
Hi there chaps.
Well, since noone seems will do it, I'll have to. :thumbsdown::geek:
It's BAR. My favorite team, favorite driver (J.Villeneuve)
View attachment 125312
I count this as an 0.9 version, since some important changes need to be done. But I can't wait to release it. Someone could start working on this and it would be a shame, since we need McLaren and, the hardest one to done right, Toyota.
Biggest it with black stripes on the back of the car...

Read more about this resource...

I know that feeling of wanting to get it out before someone else starts their own version. :p

I'm impressed that you did it without templates. I don't think I would have had that kind of patience. I might recommend you spare yourself further madness and get Gimp being that its free.

Nice work.

It's funny you know... :D
I just realise that I already have Gimp (and, YES, it can read that damn template:whistling:) but, since I have never been working with it, I don't really know to use it on the right way. Maybe if I find some extra time to learn use it properly.
Thanks for suggestion mate! ;)

kapten_zoom submitted a new resource:

Renault Sport F1 2016 - Renault F1 Formula 1 2016

Hi all!

This is the first skin i make so easy with the critics! ;) Its the 2016 Renault F1 number with both palmer and magnussens car. This is the closest i could come to real life. :) Known issue is that rear wing still have a dark reizastudios text which can hopefully be fixed in the future. :) Copy "Enstone FR" folder in Automobilista ->GameData->Vehicles->F_Extreme

Happy racing all! :D

View attachment 125840 View attachment 125841 View attachment 125842...

Read more about this resource...

Here's a couple more screens from upcoming v.1.0 version.
And I gotta tell you... I'm too old for this *hit... :notworthy:
4vsajk.jpg

I should have know my self better, I should have know that I won't find peace till everythings is as close as real thing as possible, every little sticker is right where it should be... oh well.... :x3:
Anyway, anyhow, here they are.
Check out that little *ucker, Brunotti little logo from inside mirrors,:mad:
2jfzsco.jpg

If you only know how much time I spent on this one alone. And then the others... and all this without template! :geek::alien::laugh:
Those confusing black/grey stripes updated, T-cam for Villlenauve updated, helmets for both drivers, now they have real real life:) look, many logos updated and many small and big corrections here and there.
Garage still needs some work since this is hit and miss, not very joyful, let me tell you.

I think my next skin is comming - in May.

2019. :cautious:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%