Remove/hide arms on open wheeler Automobilista.

Hi everyone.
Something drives me crazy in Automobilista, i cannot remove / hide arms in cockpit view.
i've tried many things, options=> display => hide arms doesn't work.
i am in default fov btw .
it happened only in open wheeler, every other cars i have just the wheel as i want.
But openwheeler have those ****ing arms i cannot removed, and it's impossible to drive properly with these hiddeous things.

the funny thing is that in the over way i cannot ADD arms in non openwheeler like V8 supercars, they pop and disapeared.
so sometthing is broken here but dont know what.

If someone can help, it would be very appreciated.

excuse my english guys

Automobilista recently added a global setting for arms and wheels. Your individual car settings might be conflicting with that.
  • In the Main Screen, choose Settings (the cog in the top right-hand corner).
  • Select Display.
  • Press the Display button (next to the Graphics button).
  • "Cockpit Preference" is in the bottom right-hand corner.
  • Choose "Car Config" to change each car individually or choose one of the other global settings.
I hope this solves your problem. :)

Last edited:
already done before posting here, doesn't work :(

i can't play openwheeler because of that, it's hoorible and you see nothing in the turns.
Half of the content of Automobilista is non playable for me, all open wheelers.
it's a shame.
thanks for responding anyway.
have a nice day.
i will go back to Assetto Corsa, that's alln i just cannot play like that.
it's a shame cause AMS is a so great sim, this is drives me crazy

ps : i precise i tried to remove those ****ing arms for 3 days now...
i give up.
may be a modder could help me to remove that, this is my last hope.

Last edited:
Please try again politely...

????

Man i always be polite in Race department as in life in general.
I'm not english, so excuse me if my message seems rude for some people, that's not my intention. at all.
this is just about frustration, that's all.
the bad word who begins by F, is not adressed to you or to the game, and you know that so dont be dishonest, but i apologize for that.

i respond Kindly to Stephen, i have nothing against the game.
but i will not take 6 hours to wrote a message who does not hurt 7 Billions potential readers !
So apparently you prefer play with me instead give the answer you seems to have ?
Fair enough, nice way to deal with customers, i will find the answer myself

EDIT :
what ever ....you know what ?
, and i will here quote a great man Called Stefano Casillo who said one day to one of his customer in RaceDepartment :

" go an **** yourself under this straight line " (just below pal )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a nice day my Lord

Last edited:
EDIT :
what ever ....you know what ?
, and i will here quote a great man Called Stefano Casillo who said one day to one of his customer in RaceDepartment :

" go an **** yourself under this straight line " (just below pal )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a nice day my Lord
Great men do not speak like that.

Regardless of politeness, I cant reproduce, I set Arms Off on Main Menu -> Settings -> Display -> Display Tab -> Cockpit Preference option, and loaded the following cars, in a test day: F-Ultimate, F-V10, F3, F-Vintage, and F-Classic, none of them have driver arms.

Regardless of politeness, I cant reproduce, I set Arms Off on Main Menu -> Settings -> Display -> Display Tab -> Cockpit Preference option, and loaded the following cars, in a test day: F-Ultimate, F-V10, F3, F-Vintage, and F-Classic, none of them have driver arms.

i know Alex but i'm still stuck with this problem
i have exactly the same problem that this guy had.
https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/how-to-remove-driver-arms-in-cockpit-view.1604/
except he had this only with the formula extrem, i have that for all open wheelers.
For example the V8 supercars work fine, only the wheel.
the only non open wheeler car who have this problem also is the MR18, cannot hide arms on this car too.

and when i tried to change fov the game react the same, arms popped and disapeared,depend if you turn the wheel or not.
it's unplayable
i spawn in the garage without arms, as soon as i click to go to outlap, pop in the car, and one second later, arms are there.

thanks for answering.

Last edited:
Metalmoro also has no driver arms for me when the Display setting is configured to "Arms Off"
a weird thing has happened, i think may be it will help you to understand from where the problem is.( i know that not everyone have this, but i'm not lucky this time )

for testing i have downloaded a mod few minutes ago... an open wheeler mod.
ASR formula Ferrari F643 + 1991 base mode (still from ASR) and guess what... no arms in ASR cars...., they are hidden.
I switched for Formula classic 88 and arms are back...
so with mod cars (at least asr one) no bug , it works as intended, but with official open wheeler, i have this "error" with arms.

this is weird

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back