1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Remove Helmet in Formula Master

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by slider916, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Take your current DRIVER_HELMET_FPVISOR.DDS that you use for the Radicals and F3000, and you'll need to create an additional folder in your Steam install. Here's how the folder structure will look.

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Your User Name\race 07\Gamedata\Teams\Formula_Master

Just drop the DDS in your new Formula_Master folder that you've created, and you're good to go.

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Where do i find that file DRIVER_HELMET_FPVISOR.DDS ?

Edit: google is your friend

Attached Files:

3. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I have just had a format and am re-installing everything but this doesent work anymore...heeelp....plz :)

4. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I must have had the wrong file or something it`s ok now...:shame:

5. If this is similar to GTR Evolution, note that there's also a no 'bug splat' mod which goes along well with the 'trasparent helmet' mod.

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Where does this file go if you haven't used it for Radicals or F3000? Are similar folders necessary under ....\Teams\?

7. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Your User Name\race 07\Gamedata\Teams\Formula_Master

You may have to make the gamedata teams and formula master folder yourself. F3000 and Radicals dont need a folder just put it in teams.

8. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Found out I had already installed the DDS into ....\Teams for F3ooo and Rad's. Copied it into ....Teams\F_M folder. It isn't working in any of the classes, no wonder I forgot about it!

What's wrong here?

9. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I placed it in the Race07 folder and this works to, there is no need to create a new folder.

10. You're not the only one who can't get this working Dennis - I've tried copying it to all the folders suggested above and havent ahd any success at all.

I'm using the file Bram posted above - is that right? Any suggestions?

11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

SOLUTION!

I'm a dummy, according to comments in the download, I was supposed to remove the word "_clear" from the file name.
    I did that.
    I works just fine now!
    Copied the file from the "Teams" folder to the "Formula Master", now there is no visor for that car as well!

DUH!