1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Remove Hands 1.1

now with locked steering wheel option

1. fluffydave submitted a new resource:

Remove Hands - removes career driver's body from the cockpit

Read more about this resource...
  2. This is really great!! had this idea year ago at F1 2015 to make hands and wheel invisible, but there wasnt a way I could do it. So nice mod from you, bright mind, Definitely will use this once I got my hand to this game :)

PS: be able to get rid ow wheel would be super awesome :)
  3. TurcoMaldade_

Premium Member

great news! let's hope for a version where we can get rid of the wheel too.
  4. You say you cant do it in career..

it makes the helmet invisible too?

have you tried... making only the gloves invisible in the file, but leaving the helmet be? its not that hard to select only the bits you want to ake invisible!

if you dont know how give me a shout and i could give you a demonstration ^w^
  5. I don't think you can make some texture part invisible without sacrificing the rest of the texture. All I did was saving it without mipmaps, and the game does the magic(invisible).

You are free to be my guest however, if you know how to do it
  6. Hey for the Manor it completely removes the steering wheel in the locked wheel section. Is there anyway to bring the wheel back but remain locked? Otherwise great mod thanks :)
  7. I don't know why but sometimes this happens. Try reinstalling/ re-copy the files and restart game, it brought the wheel back for me.
  8. Or just reload the session, it also fixes the problem
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Can't seem to get it to work unfortunately. I'll just stick to the no hands one instead!

EDIT: Nevermind, reloading the session worked thanks!