1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote laptimer

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Ondrej Kapal, Apr 28, 2010.

1. IT sounds ridiculous I know and sorry about this stupid question but I somehow turned this laptimer in car off and I don't know how to turn it on again? :redface::ups:

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Hi,

try to press one of the numbers on ur keyboard not the keypad.

3. I tried it was the first thing which I did but there is no button for this laptimer (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,=,ยด,; I tried).. the same thing happened to me in Race series where doesnt work display in the car, in the same time as it stopped working in GTL

4. I still didn't get it works and it is really appreciated thing because of authentic I need displays in cockpit without that laptimer really nobody know how can I turn it on?

5. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

Try hittng the space bar a couple of times while you are in a timed lap. I am at work right now so I can't confirm it, but I am pretty sure that's it.

6. can you please confirm it when you get home? I know that in options is "LCD display - SPACE" but when I hit space bar in timed lap (quali or practice) nothing happens:(

7. With me it is set to the Space bar and key '3'. Sometimes I have the same issue but banging those 2 keys randomly like a child always fixes my problem:tongue:
    Or it could be the 'L' key for the HUD...