Remembering Jules Bianchi - 1989-2015

Such sad news here! The one thing I hate about these moto sports is the amount of damage it can do to someone. I come from a 30+yr involvement in the NW motocross scene. I've lost a few buddies , lost some acquaintances , and seen many , many more carried off the track. It's a wonder how we all still find the drive , to go to the track the next weekend and just try and push it out of our minds. If was safe and boring , we wouldn't be doing it all , but there is and always will be a heavy price to pay when things go wrong. My condolences to the Bianchi family. RIP Jules.

Extremely sad news. Jules was a fantastic driver who, like Brundle said, would have gone on to win races and probably championships. I remember him scoring in Monaco in the Marussia and I was rooting for him all race long. It was one of the best drives in F1 history. I was very upset when I heard the news. I kept hoping he would recover.

My condolences go out to his family

Race in peace Jules #ForzaJules

Rip jules
image.jpg

Watching this video is was completely blown away literally at how he handles himself... never before i have seen this side of his. It was something completely new.
How he speaks, his answers, without any doubt world has lost a great great person before everything else, then, the remarkable driver he was to which i acknowledged on Monaco GP.

He put that Marussia in points, which deserved to be nowhere near that P9. 4 years without points and he made it.

RIP Jules! Always gonna remember you! Always!
#JB17Forever

it is dangerous of course! that's why they are payed for it, if any one of them would worry about his life, he won't be able to do that job,

the accident was just bad luck/coincidence, if he had crashed into the wall, he would have walked away, it really got much more safe these days.that doesn't mean that big accidents won't happen

I don't know if you saw the accident footagee, but I'm surprised he wasn't dead at the spot. the fact alone , that he survived the initial crash - makes it strong statement how much safer it got,

there are always things that you can't think of ahead though, like when Alonso parked on top of Raikonnen, if the car was going into cockpit more, it could have been fatal crash as well, .. so yeah, still dangerous no matter how much safer it gets

but anyhow, none of this will give Jules his life back (or any other driver) , so we just have to move on.
tragedy of course, but there are so many tragedies happening every day

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back