Remember the Victims in Norway!

Exactly a year ago Anders Behring Breivik's killing spree on July 22nd, 2011, killing 77 People, 69 of which was on the Labour Island and 8 at the Prime Minsiter's Office in Central Oslo.

as a mark of respect, over the next week, any "racing" event you may be in, please pay your respects by staying in your garage for a minute. (it would be a nice thing to do)... i'll be for sure doing it.

R.I.P to the victims, so young and bright futures ahead of them

victims_wide-420x0.jpg

grab013q.jpg

I feel lucky, that no of the people I know, was hurt physically that day. Roy had just left Oslo, and my friends on Utøya survived.
Still, we lost 77 people, most of them because they had a perfectly good political view.
I hope that, we will be able to move on now. It's been a year, with news about Anders Behring Breivik and the victims. Hopefully, we all will be able to move on gradually, and live on. With some holes in our souls, with the memories of the people that lost their lives. But stronger, and more determined to stay strong together!

(picture from the race we in RMI Motorsport raced on Saturday - our way to show the respect, and honor the ones who lost their lives. And the families, that lost their loved ones)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%