Remastered Driver Portraits 2023 | DRIVER TRANSFER COMPATIBLE

Remastered Driver Portraits 2023 | DRIVER TRANSFER COMPATIBLE 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rolfeee submitted a new resource:

Remastered Driver Portraits 2023 | DRIVER TRANSFER COMPATIBLE - Fine tuned driver portraits of the 2023 F1 season, driver transfer compatible.

If you were left disappointed by the "new" driver photos introduced in the 1.8 update, then this mod is for you. It updates the current 2023 F1 season driver's portrait to be as accurate as possible, even when they switch teams!

This mod includes:
  • General Lighting Tweaks: Adjusted the contrast, brightness, vibrancy, saturation, and exposure of each portrait to achieve a more consistent look that accurately portrays each driver. (For example, Gasly's image...

Read more about this resource...

Hey! Are you referring to an Xbox GamePass in terms of having the game on Xbox or on PC? If you are on a console, mods unfortunately don't work and I can't help you guys :(

If you are on PC and the mod doesn't work when placed in the Paks folder, then I have no idea.
Yeah PC version of Xbox GamePass.
The folder structure on Gamepass looks like this:
1698010007829.png

1698010023259.png

Someone said that mods look for "F1Manager23.exe" by default? The GamePass default is F1Manager23-WinGDK-Shipping.exe, I changed mine to just F1Manager23.exe but still didn't work :(

Yeah PC version of Xbox GamePass.
The folder structure on Gamepass looks like this:
View attachment 702665
View attachment 702666
Someone said that mods look for "F1Manager23.exe" by default? The GamePass default is F1Manager23-WinGDK-Shipping.exe, I changed mine to just F1Manager23.exe but still didn't work :(
Hmm, that's rather interesting... I don't have Xbox game pass myself so I can't run any test runs on my end.

Do any other mods work for you or just mine? I see you have "pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor_UpdatedPhotos1_8_P.pak" in there, my mod edits the same files, it could be clashing with that.

Hmm, that's rather interesting... I don't have Xbox game pass myself so I can't run any test runs on my end.

Do any other mods work for you or just mine? I see you have "pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor_UpdatedPhotos1_8_P.pak" in there, my mod edits the same files, it could be clashing with that.
Ah nothing works - I tried putting stuff in, taking stuff out - just gave up and took the screenshot of my last try haha.

Ah nothing works - I tried putting stuff in, taking stuff out - just gave up and took the screenshot of my last try haha.
Ah, sorry to hear that. I honestly would not know why it wouldn't work.

My only idea is to try adding the game on Steam as a "non-steam" game and launching it through there with the rename exe file, but I don't think it would make a difference. It's most likely something else.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back