1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Reliant Robin Mk. 1 V1.0

Reliant Robin Mk1 for Automobilista

1. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

Reb.Ellion submitted a new resource:

Reliant Robin Mk. 1 - Reliant Robin Mk1 for Automobilista

Read more about this resource...

2. I don't use any driving aids aside from auto clutch, but I got the impression that the car is a little more stable than it should be, although I drove it on asphalt only. My idea is based on seeing tri motorbikes like this one. We call it 'satoota' (ستوتة) in my country. I have seen several of them flip over when turning sharply or passing through a large bump with high speed. However, I will drive it on dirt track and report my experience here. I expect it to be a very difficult ride.

3. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

I am grateful to everyone who so changes the physics, which she takes is closest to reality. Perhaps there is someone who can. Finger crossed.

4. Guys as much as i want to improve this. i can't.

1. i think this car is already pretty realistic.
    2. A Robin is one of the most difficult cars to do physics one since there isn't a whole lot of them left.
    3. hardly any data.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Azure Flare

Azure Flare
    World's fastest mobile chicane Premium Member

@Reb.Ellion I have been using an h-pattern for this car, and there is a delay from when I put it a gear, and when the car reacts to it.

6. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

Auto blip and Auto clutch ?

7. Azure Flare

Azure Flare
    World's fastest mobile chicane Premium Member

No aids are used.

8. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

Maybe gilles13 can help ?