Released: True2Life-Racing Porsche Mobil1 Super Cup 2007

Great work Gunthar! I have a question though: is it possible to run both Porsche Cup Mods (Yours and ZeZeZoom's) at the same time without any conflicts ?

Yes, as we are running different years + the car ModelID/ClassID are different. I still find that if I run ZZZ's mod I can't use custom skins on WTCC cars (1987's I think), so the few times I have raced in them I load the mod, then cut&paste it to desktop when not needed....

I just had here 5 minutes ago a mate that has raced a few rounds last year in the New Zealand Porsche GT3 Cup and he stated that the cars are not bumpy and drive very smoothly and have a nice light controllable drift with always a small amount of understeer.

I'll be getting him over to test my 2007 PMSC cars and help me tweak it to feel/drive like RL. I had already tried to model my 2007 cars to perform as he has stated. So, look out for a new 2007 PMSC build out soon.

Also, I will redo the Class ID's as some seem to have issues with Dedi servers and not being able to select desired class(es)

Downloads: A new file has been added by True2Life Racing:

True2Life Racing Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup 2007

Welcome to the True2Life-Racing Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup version 1.1 Full Install.

Features added to the GTR Evo Version:
- Custom Skin support using the "CustomSkins" folder .ini system
- Wet tyres tyre physics models
- Functioning Rain/Dirtscreen & Wipers

--// Pre-installation //--

Please delete the following folders before installing this edition:

..\race 07\GameData\Teams\T2L_Addons\Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup

--// Installation //--

- extract to main Race07 folder

e.g.

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\**you-user-name**\race 07\

This is not for public release or distribution.

-----// Changelog //-----

--// v1.1 //--

- improved online compatability
- adjusted 3D models

--// v1.0 //--

- initial public release

-----//\\------

This release wouldn't have been possible without:

- GSMF for their great rF PCC2007 Mod and their permission to convert it to GTR Evolution
- Stephan Sabath
- SimJunkies test pilots
- Jayforce & FastEddieWoe & Michael Rasmussen for their great skins
- Simbin (of course)
- And you, the Sim Racing Community!

-----//-----

Cheers,

Günthar Rowe
True2Life-Racing.com

Downloads: A new file has been added by True2Life Racing:

True2Life Racing Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup 2007

Welcome to the True2Life-Racing Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup version 1.2 Full Install.

Features added to the GTR Evo Version:
- Custom Skin support using the "CustomSkins" folder .ini system
- Wet tyres tyre physics models
- Functioning Rain/Dirtscreen & Wipers

--// Pre-installation //--

Please delete the following folders before installing this edition:

..\race 07\GameData\Teams\T2L_Addons\Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup

--// Installation //--

- extract to main Race07 folder

e.g.

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\**you-user-name**\race 07\

-----// Changelog //-----

--// v1.2 //--

- improved customskin functionality
- adjusted ModelID on PMSC

--// v1.1 //--

- improved online compatability
- adjusted 3D models

--// v1.0 //--

- initial public release

-----//\\------

This release wouldn't have been possible without:

- GSMF for their great rF PCC2007 Mod and their permission to convert it to GTR Evolution
- Stephan Sabath
- SimJunkies test pilots
- Jayforce & FastEddieWoe & Michael Rasmussen for their great skins
- Simbin (of course)
- And you, the Sim Racing Community!

-----//-----

Cheers,

Günthar Rowe
True2Life-Racing.com

Hi
I'm trying to use this mod on Race07 (Steam) but the view through the windscreen is mostly flat grey, with occasional flickers of the scenery. Same for the outside views.
Any suggestions?
I have the latest patch and Race Room installed.
Windows XP32, 4GB RAM, nVidia 460GT.
Thanks
Keith

Hi
I'm trying to use this mod on Race07 (Steam) but the view through the windscreen is mostly flat grey, with occasional flickers of the scenery. Same for the outside views.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Keith

I'll have a look, it might have been effected by one of the SimBin updates of late...

Hi
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Keith

I tested and don't get any issues...

Hi Günthar, I really felt in love with this mod. Somehow it drives better than in Factor, at least for me .-) I've noticed one little bug: The window banners, numbers and driver names are transparent from the outside although they should appear opaque. I tried to resave the xxxx_wcwindow.dds files with an explicit alpha layer and 6 mipmaps but I couldn't figure out what the problem is. Maybe you could have a look at this sometime.
Thanks and greetings :)

Yes, it is some error in the way the textures are set in the 3D models... will look into it again :)

I know it was some days ago... :)

...but is there a solution around for this window painting problem?

Btw, many thanks for this outstanding mod, Günthar!

If anyone has copy of this mod it would be greatly appreciated... I had it on my machine but I deleted my Race 07... Trying to recover it.

If anyone has copy of this mod it would be greatly appreciated... I had it on my machine but I deleted my Race 07... Trying to recover it.
Hi, josefmd ! RD does not allow externals links here. Send me email that i will send link for you download the mod. My email: sergiohundo@gmail.com
P.S.: In addition to the Porsche, there is also the Clio Cup 2008, Toyota AE86 WTCC 87 and Formula Ford series 2011. All from True2Life Racing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back