[Released] Lamborghini Reventón

iojUC.jpg

This is my "secret" project that I haven't posted until now. (except for two or so screenshots)

I'm posting because I don't know if I'll ever finish it and I want to release what I have done.
I didn't model this car, but the person I got the model from gave me permission to use it.

Here's the download for the car:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ph3m9mop25a2e4b

Here's the download for the .max files:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c6lnoson8bzce7p

I think the max files are up to date but I'm not 100% sure. The reason there are separate files for lights on and lights off is the materials limit. I'm not an advanced 3ds max user so I'm not sure how to get around that. As with the R8, if you want to finish (redo) the interior and re-upload the car, you have full permission to do so. I'd appreciate it, actually. Modeling interiors gives me a headache...

The sounds and .ini are borrowed from the default Murcielago with minor changes.

it doesn't work on racer 0.8.34. this is the error :"DGPUShaderManager:MakeObject(dyn_standard_bump_speca_v.cg) can't create CG vertex shader program."
change the dyn_standard_bump_speca_v.cg to dyn_standard_bump_v.cg and it works....
The dyn_standard_bump_speca_v.cg is a specia adjusted file witch not comes with the default racer install....

Alexander, that's an issue that's kinda been with the car, neither me or EAP3D really have a solution for it. =\

He's also released the R8 and this in their current state, as WIP cars (ie they might need some work to be truely great cars for Racer)

Alexander, that's an issue that's kinda been with the car, neither me or EAP3D really have a solution for it. =\

He's also released the R8 and this in their current state, as WIP cars (ie they might need some work to be truely great cars for Racer)
...no problem i take a look...i'm sure i get it with the sort_offset...

change the dyn_standard_bump_speca_v.cg to dyn_standard_bump_v.cg and it works....
The dyn_standard_bump_speca_v.cg is a specia adjusted file witch not comes with the default racer install....

^^^^^

where can i find that thing

...no problem i take a look...i'm sure i get it with the sort_offset...

It might be that the lights model is "inside" of the car too, you can try changing the position of it. I think I tried that too though. In the worst case, it might be missing from lights model completely for some reason, but you can probably find it in the 3ds max file and re-export.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%