[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

Kristiannn you are very right, I think most of us are happy just to hear that you haven't abandoned the mod :)

Take the your time, it will be easier to get things done when you can focus on them properly instead of rushing and making mistakes. Real Life is always more important and hopefully users will understand like some of us. Hope things work out well for you soon!

Kristiannn you are very right, I think most of us are happy just to hear that you haven't abandoned the mod :)

Take the your time, it will be easier to get things done when you can focus on them properly instead of rushing and making mistakes. Real Life is always more important and hopefully users will understand like some of us. Hope things work out well for you soon!
Absolutely right
Take your time kristiannn we can get things right

Kristiannn a question: what is the difference between your 2.0 mod and "FormulaRacer1988" mod?

Here is the link of the other mod:

http://community.codemasters.com/fo...3/479730-f1-2011-mod-unofficial-patch-v3.html

Thanks for the attention :)

In V2.0 overtakes will be a lot easier for the AI's and I'll include track files (faster AI's).

As for the FormulaRacer1988's mod.. I have nothing to do with this mod. He just copied my Out of Sight bug fix but I don't think it will work correctly with modified track files so I think he still has out of sight bug... Although, I looked into his mod and it seems he doesn't understand what does each value do and how does it work. He copied a few things from the database from me like pit stop times.. And he has changed a lot of things too.. But from my point of view, his mod isn't good at all. He needs to change only one.. I mean ONLY ONE number to make the cars stay on the track and not fly everywhere... AI overtaking abilities are lower than in my mod.. I haven't gone further in checking what is stolen because I don't really care anymore. I haven't worked with him, haven't even talked with him and I don't want to. I worked two weeks for the out of sight bug fix. I got up @ 4 o'clock so I can do something before going out and I stayed till 12-1 working on it.. He just copied one thing now and 90% of the people think he's fixed it... This is what makes me mad... Anyways.. I shouldn't have written all of this probably but... Anyways.. That's it.. :)

In V2.0 overtakes will be a lot easier for the AI's and I'll include track files (faster AI's).

As for the FormulaRacer1988's mod.. I have nothing to do with this mod. He just copied my Out of Sight bug fix but I don't think it will work correctly with modified track files so I think he still has out of sight bug... Although, I looked into his mod and it seems he doesn't understand what does each value do and how does it work. He copied a few things from the database from me like pit stop times.. And he has changed a lot of things too.. But from my point of view, his mod isn't good at all. He needs to change only one.. I mean ONLY ONE number to make the cars stay on the track and not fly everywhere... AI overtaking abilities are lower than in my mod.. I haven't gone further in checking what is stolen because I don't really care anymore. I haven't worked with him, haven't even talked with him and I don't want to. I worked two weeks for the out of sight bug fix. I got up @ 4 o'clock so I can do something before going out and I stayed till 12-1 working on it.. He just copied one thing now and 90% of the people think he's fixed it... This is what makes me mad... Anyways.. I shouldn't have written all of this probably but... Anyways.. That's it.. :)

Thanks, so I will wait for your mod 2.0. About 2 or 3 weeks of wait? Good work and thanks again. :)

Hi, I think more people are seeing FormulaRacer1988's mod as very limited, it's clear he has copied you initially (which is why it looked good), but then got in too deep and got lost, if you play for any extended period of time with his mod, it is awful - the game becomes wholly unplayable!

Like many others here I will wait patiently for the good work that you are able to produce ... i'm sure everyone else here will agree when I say we all really appreciate your efforts, and look very much forward to V2.0 - It is keeping the game alive for lots of us here!

You are right and leave about him mate
Ask me if you need help about v 2.0
Take time to build it up

Kristiann, Zlep says in another thread there are a couple of numbers in the track data files for each circuit that determine the speed of cars at the start of the race into the first 2 corners.

Can you please tell us where these numbers are so we can speed up the cars and make the start of the race a bit more interesting in single player mode.

I understand setting the numbers too high result in cars flying off at the start but a few of us would like to do some experimentation with the numbers.

Holding position for 2 laps to make the race more interesting is not very enjoyable.

Look forward to hearing from you or anyone else in the know on this one.

Kristiann, Zlep says in another thread there are a couple of numbers in the track data files for each circuit that determine the speed of cars at the start of the race into the first 2 corners.

Can you please tell us where these numbers are so we can speed up the cars and make the start of the race a bit more interesting in single player mode.

I understand setting the numbers too high result in cars flying off at the start but a few of us would like to do some experimentation with the numbers.

Holding position for 2 laps to make the race more interesting is not very enjoyable.

Look forward to hearing from you or anyone else in the know on this one.

tracks=>circuits=>singapore=>ai_vehicle_track.xml

For example singapore..

<brake_line id="990">
<brake_data type="curve" min_speed="0.0" max_speed="0.0" drift_speed="-5.0" distance_modifier="1.00" hold_line_id="0" hold_distance_modifier="0.00" curve_modifier="1.10" curve_modifier_left="1.20" curve_modifier_right="1.10" curve_modifier_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_left_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_right_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_med_grip="1.10" curve_modifier_left_med_grip="1.20" curve_modifier_right_med_grip="1.10" reduced_mechanics_curvature_modifier="1.00" />
</brake_line>
<brake_line id="991">
<brake_data type="curve" min_speed="0.0" max_speed="0.0" drift_speed="-5.0" distance_modifier="1.10" hold_line_id="1" hold_distance_modifier="0.00" curve_modifier="1.10" curve_modifier_left="1.10" curve_modifier_right="1.00" curve_modifier_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_left_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_right_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_med_grip="1.10" curve_modifier_left_med_grip="1.10" curve_modifier_right_med_grip="1.00" reduced_mechanics_curvature_modifier="1.00" />
</brake_line>
<brake_line id="992">
<brake_data type="curve" min_speed="26.4" max_speed="44.0" drift_speed="39.0" distance_modifier="1.00" hold_line_id="2" hold_distance_modifier="0.00" curve_modifier="1.00" curve_modifier_left="1.10" curve_modifier_right="1.20" curve_modifier_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_left_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_right_low_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_med_grip="1.00" curve_modifier_left_med_grip="1.10" curve_modifier_right_med_grip="1.20" reduced_mechanics_curvature_modifier="1.00" />

This is the file.

These that start with "99" (brake_line id) are the ones for the race start.

distance_modifier="1.00" - lower number - later breaking
curve_modifier="1.00" - higher number - faster cornering

if you need me to explain anything else, or you haven't understood something feel free to ask. :)

Kristiann, i just got this game installed, do i need to update the game to the latest codemasters patch to play with your AI mod?
I got this game on ps3 with the latest patch and i like its physics more, can i download the patch and use this mod

Kristiann, i just got this game installed, do i need to update the game to the latest codemasters patch to play with your AI mod?
I got this game on ps3 with the latest patch and i like its physics more, can i download the patch and use this mod

You actually have to download it so the mod to work right. It's for Patch 1.2. :)

ok, what is the link for your latest AI mod..
Im first going to patch it then download it..
Thank you, only reason why i got this for PC is for you AI MOD, the ps3 version was way to easy..

ok, what is the link for your latest AI mod..
Im first going to patch it then download it..
Thank you, only reason why i got this for PC is for you AI MOD, the ps3 version was way to easy..

This mod doesn't actually make it harder. :/ It fixes AI's behavior but the AI's speed will be included in V2.0 which isn't released yet.

UPDATE!!!!!
Sorry for the late fix. There was a bug and you couldn't play online with this mod. I fixed it and updated the download link. Have fun!
This actually isn't v1.0. It's v0,8 but due to my lack of time I'll release it in the middle of the nothing and when I get more time I'll start working on it again and release one perfect version (v2.0). The out of sight bug isn't fixed very good here, I'll do my best for the v2.0.

Changelog:​
Increased overall AI aggression.​
Increased pilot-based AI aggression.​
Increased AI mistakes.​
Lotus/HRT/Virgin teams made faster (You won't be bored if you race for them anymore).​
Increased Safety Car Chance.​
Max Safety Cars per race: 2 (on some races like Monaco - 4).​
Safety Car speed slightly increased.​
Every AI has 2% chance to stall at race start.​
Every driver has a different chance of making a mistake. (Lower grade drivers make more mistakes).​
50 flashbacks on all difficulties.​
Autosave fixed!​
Out of Sight bug half-fixed!​
AI Technical Retirements Fixed.
Now the top drivers won't get retired every race because of technical problems. The backmarkers have a lot bigger chance to get a technical problem and the top teams have the lowest chance.​
Rebalanced all drivers to match their in-real performance.
I changed a few more things to driver/team performance so they match their real life performance.​
As Force India finished 6th after Renault the teams are now:​
McLaren, RedBull, Ferrari - Tier 1​
Mercedes, Renault - Tier 2​
Force India, Sauber - Tier 3​
Toro Rosso, Williams - Tier 4​
Lotus, HRT, Virgin - Tier 5​
Realistic tyre change times in pits. (The time for that they change your tyres.).​
1) Red Bull: 2.9 - 4.0​
2) Ferrari: 3.0 - 4.2​
3) McLaren: 3.2 - 4.1​
4) Mercedes: 3.2 - 4.1​
5) Renault: 3.5 - 3.9​
6) Force India: 3.7 - 4.4​
7) Williams: 4.0 - 4.5​
8) BMW Sauber: 4.2 - 4.5​
9) Toro Rosso: 4.3 - 4.4​
10) Lotus: 3.7 - 4.7​
11) Virgin: 3.7 - 4.7​
12) HRT: 3.7 - 4.7​
Features which I'm working on:​
Realistic tyre change times in pits. (The time for that they change your tyres.). - DONE
Team/Driver based technical issues. - DONE
More balanced team performance. (Almost done) - DONE
I'm trying to fix Massa's performance but he's still fighting for a win even when I made him 0,75 performance. - DONE
Out of Sight bug. - 50% Done
There may be some things which I've forgotten!
This mod does NOT change the breaking points of the cars! It has almost been fixed with Patch 1.2 and I don't want to touch these files again. I have a few tracks made for Patch 1.0/1.1 if someone want 'em I can upload them too but separated from this mod!
UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK!
Installation:​
1) Go to your F1 2011 folder.​
2) Backup your original AI and Database folders​
3) Extract everything from my .rar file.​
4) Enjoy & Comment as I'll be needing feedback for the 2nd version.​
HI, I have installed this MOD but two more races have gone by with the top names DNF. I haven't started a new career after applying the MOD, mainly because i haven't managed to get past 2 seasons without a MOD coming out to correct a problem that i want corrected. Do i need to start a new career to stop the DNF's which are spoiling the game? or is there some way of getting around this and fixing it without starting new career? There are cars weaving from side to side and crashing out all over the place! Help pls, !

HI, I have installed this MOD but two more races have gone by with the top names DNF. I haven't started a new career after applying the MOD, mainly because i haven't managed to get past 2 seasons without a MOD coming out to correct a problem that i want corrected. Do i need to start a new career to stop the DNF's which are spoiling the game? or is there some way of getting around this and fixing it without starting new career? There are cars weaving from side to side and crashing out all over the place! Help pls, !

Did you put the whole mod or only some of the files? You MUST put everything so it can work correctly. You should also try GP Mode. If you don't get the same thing there, then you have to restart the career, but first make sure you've installed everything. Database + AI folders..

Today I started working on V2.0. I'm already done with the breaking points and cornering speeds and now I need testers. I will pick 2 testers, I'll need your:

Free time (for testing):
Driving Experience (you should tell me your lap times @ a few circuits):

Fill them and post them HERE!

Now everything depends on how fast will the testers do. If they are testing a lot, it may be released a LOT sooner than you think, but if I don't get results often, you may have to wait. And PLEASE, don't sign up for this just to get the mod a few days earlier! I need people who will really help me!

Timezone:GMT+2(Istanbul)
Free Time:in afternoon
Driving Experience:F1 challenge 99-02 rh06,rfactor,F1 2010,F1 2011..and playing F1 2011 but I don't look best time but for example in Canada my remember time is 1.11.xxx-1.12.2xx between,Nurburgring 1.27.xxx.-1.28.xxx best times with keyboard(no wheel) I can help you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%