[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

tried your mod and it is actually very good...btw i have twiked the original database myself but i have not test it much only in 5 races(didn't have time)and the results were satisfiyng for me.you can downloaded if you want to try it and give me some feedback if you want...here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?y34rz62dhwnic09

@kristiannn Can you tell me what was the Effect of Mind game Effectiveness and Variances in Ai_Driver tuple

Well I thought it's very obvious what they do...
mind game effectiveness anyways doesn't give any effect. It doesn't work.

As for Variance - when it's 1 the AI Driver may have bad days/seasons/etc... If it's 2 - the AI Driver may have good days/seasons/etc... and if it's 3 it may have bad OR good days/seasons/etc...

By bad days I mean - underperforming
By good days I mean - overperforming

Variance
I think it was for Fastest laps the more value we have the more Best laps the AI will set on track
I was still researching for that can you do some more Suggestions on this mate

As for Variance - when it's 1 the AI Driver may have bad days/seasons/etc... If it's 2 - the AI Driver may have good days/seasons/etc... and if it's 3 it may have bad OR good days/seasons/etc...

By bad days I mean - underperforming
By good days I mean - overperforming

(From upper post..)

@kristiannn the Tab Ai-Tier values are for Engine powers after the teams changed the Tiers at the end of season
I guess if we find out some Reasonable values we can easily fix the Mess of Season's Tier promotion What do you say mate

I won't release V2.0. It seems this guy wants to do my job so follow his work. I had some really nice ideas for V2.0 but hopefully he will make something better. :)

http://community.codemasters.com/fo...3/479730-f1-2011-mod-unofficial-patch-v3.html
kristiannn, dont let these assholes beat you, your work is greatly appreciated, you and the die hard F1 2011 fans know who to give credit to, we are all really all waiting on you to put the finishing touches to this game, if it wasnt for you I would not be playing this game any more, so please keep working on it and forget about those losers that only pinch others work because they cant do it themselves and to make themselves look good.

hi guys,

I try the mod yesterday whit my son as a LAN connection. We qualify a melbourne first an second.
Fisrt 1.21.975 and second 1.22.076, the rest of the AI 1.22.8....... . (with no aids)

So in qualification, not good for us, and in race we do not see compétition, although after 2 laps with 20 second ahead, we voluntarily let us exceed AI.

The brake is called zone seem to be much better.

The bug sight is reduced , but it lacks most of the speed in general (2 second slower than us).

For now, the best mod for us is the combination of the Kristiann mod and tracks of ACE.

JBB

hi guys,

I try the mod yesterday whit my son as a LAN connection. We qualify a melbourne first an second.
Fisrt 1.21.975 and second 1.22.076, the rest of the AI 1.22.8....... . (with no aids)

So in qualification, not good for us, and in race we do not see compétition, although after 2 laps with 20 second ahead, we voluntarily let us exceed AI.

The brake is called zone seem to be much better.

The bug sight is reduced , but it lacks most of the speed in general (2 second slower than us).

For now, the best mod for us is the combination of the Kristiann mod and tracks of ACE.

JBB
Mate I think your getting Kristianns mod and Formula Racer 1988 that is copying Kristianns mod mixed up, Kristianns mod is the real one and works the best, we are waiting on him for V2.0 so give credit to Kristiann for all the work so far.

Kristiann mate, I just want to let you know purely out of interest I tried that mod that the other guy has supposedly produced himself, he has evidently fiddled with settings and totally stuffed it all up, cars fly of the track and wreck each other, absolutely pathetic and I have told him that, so buddy its all up to you to deliver and show who knows what their doing and I hope you are working on it, cheers mate.

@kristiannn Please mate start Making V 2.0 it's a kind request from all the One's who are asking you to make it done
I will be With you to test the Mod and i hope we will have a Yes from you

Don't worry, I will make the mod. It's just that I don't have enough free time. For now the only thing made is Catalunya and changes to the AI. I don't have enough time. All week I can't sit on the computer relax and mod and Saturday and Sunday I have sooo much other things to do.. I'm sorry, you'll have to be very patient with this. If I rush it, it won't be the result I want and if I do it like I want, nobody will have the patience. I'll see what and how I'll do it. I will need 1 full day or even 2 to make all the tracks. After this it will be all testing. And with Kartik we differ a lot in our timezones so we can exchange information only once or twice per day which will slow down the development more. Thanks for the support, especially cowboy2 and Kartik! :)

Don't worry, I will make the mod. It's just that I don't have enough free time. For now the only thing made is Catalunya and changes to the AI. I don't have enough time. All week I can't sit on the computer relax and mod and Saturday and Sunday I have sooo much other things to do.. I'm sorry, you'll have to be very patient with this. If I rush it, it won't be the result I want and if I do it like I want, nobody will have the patience. I'll see what and how I'll do it. I will need 1 full day or even 2 to make all the tracks. After this it will be all testing. And with Kartik we differ a lot in our timezones so we can exchange information only once or twice per day which will slow down the development more. Thanks for the support, especially cowboy2 and Kartik! :)
Great to hear kristiannn, when it comes it comes, that is the whole point to it all, testing the mods which the other guy obviously doesn't do, all he does is pumps out crap work day after day. That is the difference a perfectionist is on the job, I reckon this time buddy don't release anything until you have got the whole package together to release, that will leave him floundering, actually he is asking for help, what a joke. Anyway good luck with it and I really appriecate what you and Kartik are doing, maybe I could test a few things for you not that I have a heap of time but some.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back