[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

Wow! Thanks for the release even though out of sight isn't 100% this will be way better than CM Ai. Now I can at least enjoy career mode more than without any mods. I will see if I can do a race or two tonight. Do you recommend we use Legend difficulty now that Lotus, Virgin and HRT are a bit faster?

Good luck with real life and the next version!

They're not so fast. They need to be slower than Tier 1-4 and I can't push them too much. Without edited breaking points it won't be hard.

As for V2.0 I'll put edited breaking points and etc but I won't start working on it soon. =/

They're not so fast. They need to be slower than Tier 1-4 and I can't push them too much. Without edited breaking points it won't be hard.

As for V2.0 I'll put edited breaking points and etc but I won't start working on it soon. =/

Okeey Can you edit Fast Ai start of the race beacuse if I start 4 th place of race at the same time I push hard after I easily taking first position on rhe grid without kers.!

hello, first of all I don´t speak english so if i have mistakes you know... this mod seems to be wonderful!!! But can you tell me if i have to update the game to the v1.2 to install it?? thanks

@leandroman:

Make a new installation of the game, then do an update (patch 1.2) and at last copy the files of this mod in your f1 2011 folder. Replace all files if asked.

If you are using other AI mods problems like you mentioned before (no retirements/DNFs) may occur so do what I suggested above.

I think it works because i saw some changes in the files(now one of them is heavier than the original one) so i guess there are some changes but I am not sure cause i still without crashes

OK THIS IS APART FROM THIS MOD BUT ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME??? THE PROBLEM IS: I START THE TRANING SESSIONS. ITS OK FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES AND THEN WHEN I AM IN THE MIDLLE OF A LAP THE GAME SUDDENLY GETS CLOSE(I DONT KNOW IF I WROTE OK) AND I HAVE TO START AGAIN..

CAN YOU HELP ME PPLEASE?

OK THIS IS APART FROM THIS MOD BUT ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME??? THE PROBLEM IS: I START THE TRANING SESSIONS. ITS OK FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES AND THEN WHEN I AM IN THE MIDLLE OF A LAP THE GAME SUDDENLY GETS CLOSE(I DONT KNOW IF I WROTE OK) AND I HAVE TO START AGAIN..

CAN YOU HELP ME PPLEASE?

Yeah I have the same problem. I would be in practice in Catalunya and after about 10-30 minutes my game would freeze, forcing me to restart my computer. I have done a lot of testing and it's the cause of the freezes is because of the mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back