Released: FVRFactor Bathurst 2010 WIP2 multi-platform released

Gunthar, I know this is not the finished product and it is great to drive but i find the kerbing very vicious...really throws the car around when you hit them .cheers Kev.PS not a whinge but some feedback.

Gunthar,

NIce to see this hitting daylight for RACE/GTRE platform! Drove WIP 2 today and had a couple of thoughts. Brake markers seemed scarce. Especially helpful on the left turns around the paddock area. Also maybe a little something coming off the mountain at 160 mph into the kink then brake hard area might help a bit .

Otherwise, I found it to be the "monster" it should be!!!!1 make me work!!!!

Well done man! Hoping V3 will be coming very soon as we had planned on using this next month in the ATCC.

Gunthar
Tried to download and message said file had been deleted. Am dying to run this with the FVR Aussie V8's. Please advise.
Thanks

Hammer

Gunthar
Thanks ever so much for the link to Bathurst. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Even more scary running it with the DTM 2010 Audi. Scared myself to death at sub 59's!!!!
Question: On anything other than a private test, I can't complete a full lap without my computer freezing up and I have to reboot to unlock. Not real bright when it comes to hardware issues. Sorry to be a pest.
Terry

:sleep:
Well, did so the same day without even a response. Guess I'll shelve it until I can use it

Not sure where you posted the message mate but we answer everything as soon as we're online as best as possible. So why don't you try again in the forums only, not on the webpage. If its because you wanted to download Bathurst, the reason why we removed it is we weren't happy with it and its getting an overhaul as there was some dodgy bits. We also don't like our WIP stuff posted on other sites as we don't see messages like yours at other sites, the only reason I've seen this is because I'm trying to track Gunthar down. When other sites post our WIP stuff, sometimes we get hundreds of downloads and if there is a problem we wouldn't have a clue and people say they don't respons nor answer. There are now 4 of us in FVR and 3 of us are online everyday answering posts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back