1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Release Date?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Damien Culleton, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Hi all, just wondering when Formula Truck is released?
    No date on the official site.
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

It's not officially known. So perhaps thats why theres nothing on the site about it.

It's delayed due to some unforseen problems. Shouldn't be long for the full release I think.
  3. Thanks very much, looks a lot of fun.
  4. you will no doubt love the game tho, these trucks are bundles of fun and the detail for the trucks & tracks is really great :D
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Would you guys recommend pre ordering it to gain access now?
  6. Yes. That's what I did and I'm very happy. It looks like the game is finished.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Get it this game is awesome you won't be disapointed
  8. Thanks guys, im on the reiza site but dont see anywhere to pre order from?
    How much is it?
  9. It cost me 17.99 English pounds well worth it
  10. 20.48 € for now, I got it for like 17.49 € if I remember.
  11. Thanks guys,i might grab GSC 2012 too, i loved GSC 2011.
    Just looking at the videos over on the video section for GSC 2012 i see a an Aussie V8 video there, is GSC 2012 moddable with other series?
  12. I think GSC 2012 is a free upgrade for people who have an original copy of the first game,there is also some other series and tracks that you can download for free.
  13. not quite tonnes of tracks have been converted from rFactor to GSC without authorization mostly. You cannot add series to the game as this is limited within the exe, only reiza can add stuff except for tracks. If you want V8 Supercars you better visit ORSM in the rFactor Section of FVR at their forums. with a little tweak you can get apparently nearly the same results within both games, except on a different build. You can migrate the advanced Realfeel/LeoFFB settings into rF. It'd be pointless to go rF -> GSC if you can get free access to most stuff on rF as encouraged by the developers. GSC aims at the Stockcar Brasil + a few fictional bonus content, whereas rF is open to anyone and anything.
  14. Those are not Aussie V8s but Brazilian Stock Car V8s.
    No mods for GSC2012. But that's no problem imo. It's perfect as is. You should get it too for sure. Personally atm I don't drive anything else but Ftruck and GSC2012.
  15. Picked this up last weekend and wow,so much fun to drive.
    I havent simraced in quite a while but the physics seem top notch to me.
    Just a step down from iracing imo,i havent played rfactor 2 so cant compare but for €20 this is up there with the best money ive spent in simracing.
    3 to 4 years back i spent €350 + on iracing content that i cant use now as im not subbed.
  16. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Got it this afternoon and yeah, im very impressed:thumbsup:. See, for all newcomers, you will not know what happens as soon as you enter the first turn:D . Took me a while to get adjusted to a truck but slowly its getting better. The sound is awesome, graphics are fine, controller input (G27) feels natural incl, FFB. Just doing test runs to try all trucks and have a sniff at the tracks.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Do we need to update anything?