• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Release date yesterday..?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Andy Kettler, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +398
    On Steam it says that yesterday was RRRE released..?

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater Premium

Ratings:
    +3,190
    It's released in a beta. Perhaps there has been an update, but this game will not be out of open beta within a short period of time I think :). To much development still to be done.

3. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +774
    There weren't any releases/updates since 4th February.

4. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +506
    Either Steam mistake or strange release tactics from Simbin. Game is not ready for the release imo.

5. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +352
    Game was available in the shop already but you had to search for it. Yesterday they set it officially on the "new released" tab....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Terry Evers

Terry Evers

Ratings:
    +159

• Like Like x 2
  7. Michael Grzybowski

Michael Grzybowski

Ratings:
    +0
    Pardon my ignorance. I haven't checked in for a while. Is race room racing experience supposed to be the kick as sim originally called GTR3? Is this a joke? I really hope this is due to Beta state and they still working on it.

8. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +774
    As far as I know, RRE and GTR3 are two different products. Not much info has been released about GTR3, but no, they are not the same.

GTR3 section can be found here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/gtr-3.76/

9. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +352
    To be honest: i was disappointed to hear their next game would be R3E and not the so called GTR3. But, they released a open beta, tried it and right now im convinced: i do not care any more how they call it, as soon as it is a kick ass game (which it is in my personal opinion, seen the previous Simbin titles). And yes, they are still working on it and have opened up a official beta forum.

10. Michael Grzybowski

Michael Grzybowski

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx for the explanation. It looks like GTR 3 has long way to go. Barely any info on it.

11. Peter

Peter
    who cares

Ratings:
    +666
    Whe don't know this. We didn't have much info about R3E, Race On, Volvo the game. That's Simbin style. Maybe they already have a ADAC GT Masters license and the tell us 1 day before release.

• Like Like x 2