1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Release date yesterday..?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Andy Kettler, Feb 13, 2013.

1. On Steam it says that yesterday was RRRE released..?

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

It's released in a beta. Perhaps there has been an update, but this game will not be out of open beta within a short period of time I think :). To much development still to be done.

3. There weren't any releases/updates since 4th February.

4. Either Steam mistake or strange release tactics from Simbin. Game is not ready for the release imo.

5. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Game was available in the shop already but you had to search for it. Yesterday they set it officially on the "new released" tab....

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Pardon my ignorance. I haven't checked in for a while. Is race room racing experience supposed to be the kick as sim originally called GTR3? Is this a joke? I really hope this is due to Beta state and they still working on it.

8. As far as I know, RRE and GTR3 are two different products. Not much info has been released about GTR3, but no, they are not the same.

GTR3 section can be found here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/gtr-3.76/

9. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

To be honest: i was disappointed to hear their next game would be R3E and not the so called GTR3. But, they released a open beta, tried it and right now im convinced: i do not care any more how they call it, as soon as it is a kick ass game (which it is in my personal opinion, seen the previous Simbin titles). And yes, they are still working on it and have opened up a official beta forum.

10. Thanx for the explanation. It looks like GTR 3 has long way to go. Barely any info on it.

11. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Whe don't know this. We didn't have much info about R3E, Race On, Volvo the game. That's Simbin style. Maybe they already have a ADAC GT Masters license and the tell us 1 day before release.

• Like Like x 2