1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Release date Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Steve O'Malley, Jan 12, 2012.

1. So do we know when this wil be available then?

2. They say 2012. But thats it.

3. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I guess won't be early 2012.

4. I dont think it will be 2012 at all. :)

5. Why do you think that?

6. Experience. ;)
    "Expected to be released in 2012" the word expected says enough for me really.

7. 1 year between announcement and release is very optimistic, i expect a alpha or maybe beta version in 2012, the full version in 2013. No problem with waiting until it's mature enough, like italian wine :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kunos is a small company, so I also don't expect it soon. Better late and good than soon and bad or even worst late, beta and bad!

• Like Like x 1

9. I agree! Kunos does quality work but he's not known for his speed. :D

No big deal to me though, it's not like us sim racers dont' have anything else to keep us busy. I'm loving rF2 right now and netkar will not leave my hard drive anytime soon. :D

10. Agree with u Shorting...but with a diference...im trying to love rfactor 2...and im trying haaard :D

Anyway..guys relax cause we dont have news about release date or something...BUT u can follow on twitter(maybe fb too) Kunos and AC cause they update almost daily about the progress of assetto corsa ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

good things come to those who wait :)

• Like Like x 4
  12. Nice to know:) .... im just going to register on twitter for that:D ... looks nice ... and Stefano Kunos seems to be a very enthusiast developer

13. dont laugh but i registered on twitter just for following Stefano XD
    Oh! and dont forget to follow Aris ;) (aristotelis vasilakos)

• Like Like x 1

14. Stefano is awesome! He is my favourite developer. In this online magazine article is his latest interview.

http://issuu.com/autosimsportmediallc/docs/autosimsport_vol6num1

Stick with rF2 Vaggelis;) It has alot of potential I think.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Btw guys,if anyone didnt read the last 2 interviews just to let u know Marco said that this month(August) they will announce something related to release etc...
    Also there will be a preview of AC with 1 car/1 track for testing in diferent systems...(he didnt say if it will be for everybody or only for beta testers)
    After finishing the "preview",we will have the official demo of AC..:thumbsup:

16. I don't care when it is released as i prefer Stefano and his team take their time making the best game they possibly can.There are a lot of simulators out there to play currently so we don't need another similar simulator.I prefer to wait for something special and really polished.

17. and meanwhile you can play with nkpro, a really good sim
    there are a lot of races running :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Man, there is no drift mode and streets BMWs, so why play it at all? :laugh::laugh:

• Like Like x 1